17

(Hey guys, note that the previous chapters aren't edited, so please bare with my mistakes😸)

Minjoo's POV

Lie.

When I said I've cut ties with him was a lie. He's still messaging me all in all but I'm not replying to him nor meeting up with him if he wants me to. I don't feel safe going out since he might be haunting me from now on. But if I've reached his limit I'll reply and tell him I'm only busy in Wonyoung's office.

I don't want him knowing I'm working in a café, he can come anytime he wants and worse do something to me. He's gone worse and worse each day wanting some comfort from a certain person... and that's me.

I feel sorry since he's my best friend but that doesn't mean I'll do anything he want since I have my own life and daily basis.

"Hey baby... do you need anything before I leave for work?" Wonyoung asks as he sat beside me at bed with his usual suit as I shook my head.

"I'm good... can I stay off work for a week? I'm not liking this morning sickness" He nods and smiles

"Just call me or Yujin if you need anything okay?" He caresses my shoulder as I nodded, he stood up and left the room taking one last look at me and closed the door.

I'm glad he stopped ignoring me since I told him that. And I couldn't help my self these past few weeks since I was missing his warmth next to me, his small body language and everything he used to do when he wasn't distant... that made me realized I've fallen for him, that I love him.

Suddenly I felt the urge of something coming out so I quickly ran to the bathroom and vomit. Argh I hate this feeling. I took a deep breath and washed my mouth as I called for Yujin.

"Yes noona?" Yujin came after a minute when I called him "Can you get me a yogurt drink from the convenience store? Get a pack so I won't be calling you to get one by one if I want some." He nodded and left smiling.

I've heard yogurts can help your stomach feel lighter and better so I asked him to get yogurt. He's just like Wonyoung... I'm still confused why Yujin still don't have a girlfriend. But yeah if he does the girl is lucky to have a caring boyfriend.

I laid back as I relaxed... I really don't know what to name the café... should I name it after Wonyoung? or like base it on his name... Young café? 4everYoung café? Is that too long?? (Guyss help I really dont know what to name the cafe😭 comment what I should name it pleaseee😭)

I continue thinking until Yujin came back with a pack of yogurt in his hands, It hanked him and he smiled back at me and left me alone once he left the yogurt on the small table beside the bed.

A kid... we're expecting a kid. A boy or a girl I don really mind. If it's a boy I'll let Wonyoung name him and if it's a girl I'll name her Vicky... Vicky Jang, after her father's name...

I smiled thinking of it, we're having a kid... we're having a baby... and day by day we're getting closer and closer. An odd and crazy meeting but because of his sincerity I've learned to love... to love someone.

The thing is... I can't help but see his eyes filled with emotions of happiness with sadness, I know I should be confessing to him now and make it really really official but I couldn't... something's stoping me but I don't know what.

I groaned, there will be time I'll do it... not now, but soon. I opened the yogurt and ate it spoon by spoon.

Wonyoung's POV

"Dad?" I spoke after seeing him in my office, waiting for me.

"Wonyoung-ah... can I check on you? It's been a while." My father smiled at me and I nodded since I don't have much work today.