24

"Wonwon"

One word, one call, a name, a nickname had Wonyoung in tears and shock. The things they bought dropped on the floor with a small thud with Minjoo realizing what's happening.

"J-Ja... Janyoung-ah" He stood there not knowing what to do, Janyoung stared in pain..

"Hyung" He whispered and cried as he stood up and ran towards him, giving him the biggest and tightest hug Wonyoung could've had.

"Janyoung.."

"I miss you, I'm sorry that I only tried to find you now" Wonyoung could only look at his brother, how he looked right now and how he looked so troubled

"Papa told me to stay away from you"

"He thought you're the one who killed me but I know it isn't you, I insisted him... but he won't believe."

"H-How are you?" Was all Wonyoung could say

"I'm good hyung! Papa agreed to let me school when I was graduated from Grade School.. people were nice!"

"But.. I can't believe he kept you away from me.."

"Hyung... It's one on one.. I still know the face of the one who stabbed me." Wonyoung's face lit up in shock

"It's a kid... around your age that time hyung, oh wait no older than you... probably her age!" He pointed at Minjoo and Minjoo who was just standing there pointed at herself making Wonyoung facepalm at Minjoo's reaction.

"Yes her... his nose isn't that chiseled and he has a great voice..." He explained like a kid butt he two could only be confused...

"O-Okay okay... slow down Young.. are you hungry? let's talk about this another time okay? We just got home.." Janyoung's gaze went back to Minjoo.

"Who's her?" He asked and Wonyoung looked at Minjoo with a soft smile..

"She's Minjoo... Kim Minjoo... soon to be Jang Minjoo." Wonyoung explains.

"No way... NO WAYYY! HYUNG?! YOU???? Shit, This is amazing!" Wonyoung's eyes widen

"Young... language."

"Oh.. sorry hyung"

"Where'd you learn that though?"

"Movies..." Wonyiung facepalms

"Okay okay.. well then.. I'll go get you some clothes yeah? Just wait then take a bath after" Janyoung nods and sits back on the couch, looking around the house

"Come on baby... let's get you rested." Minjoo smiles and took Wonyoung's hands, wrapping it around her waist.

Minjoo's POV

"How are you?" I asked

"What? What do you mean?" He looks at me and opens the door for me

"I mean.. your brother isn't dead" He looks down

"I... well it feel happy just I don't know what to feel.. I can't believe my father took him away from me and act all good now." I held his hand to assure him it's fine as we both sat down on the side of the bed

"It's alright... what matters is that he's alive, and you have to keep him safe from now on" He smiles tiredly and nods

"Not gonna lie you two have the same features.. pretty boys" I gave him light taps on his cheeks and his eyebrows met making me chuckle... possessive.

"That doesn't mean you like him too right?" I mentally facepalm, the frown on his face isn't leaving.. what a baby.

I pulled him in for a quick kiss

"Just because you two are handsome doesn't mean I like him okay?" His face softened and tried to pull for a kiss but I held him back

"Easy there... your brother is waiting" He slumped back and sighed "Get some rest then... I'll bring you some warm milk after." He says before standing up and fixing his suit... he still look hot with that body of his.

"Sure.. thank you" He smiles and left... I huffed a big air out of my body and a notification came in my phone.

I looked through it but it's unknown, weird..

I was about to read it but then dad messaged me..

'Hi sweety... how are you?' I smiled.. it's been a while since I'm at home.

'Hi dad! I'm good.. how are you and mom?' I replied

'We're also good.. your mom miss you, your brother moved out already that's why'

I was shocked at the news and continued talking to dad through messaging until another message from the unknown number came. I decided to look through it and saw pictures..

What the..

I decided to ignore it and maybe it's someone I know is messing up with me.

But then another message came

'What a nice family reunion, I thought I killed that kid'

My eyes went open.. hands shaking from reading that. Don't tell me it's...

I flinched when the door opens with Wonyoung coming carrying a tray with the cup of milk and cereal on top of the tray.

"Baby? Are you okay? You seem frightened" He says and puts the tray down on the table beside out bed.

"Nothing... nothing.." I exhaled and I could see in his eyes that he's not convinced

"It's just someone pranked me by sending scary pictures" He still don't look convinced..

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Yes.. I promise" He then calms down "Okay then.. go eat" He says demandingly

"Daddy chile" I blurted out with an action as a joke and his face turned red... wait.. owhp.

"I- Just eat" I chuckled and just followed his words

"Sure daddy"

"Stoppp" He runs in the closet and slams the door.

"A baby.." I then take in a spoon full of the cereal... why'd he give me this for dinner though? But meh I'm not complaining it's delicious.

I heard the closet door open and oh..

"Where are my shirts?????!" He says... he's on shorts only hshshsh.

"Oh... they're still not clean, it's in the laundry room... the washing machine isn't working right?"

"What will I wear then??"

"Sweaters? Hoodies? You don't like?" He shakes his head... how did this grown up man with ripped body is like a kid?

"Shirts or sleeveless shirts are more comfortable" He whines... I shook my head

"nevermind it for now... you still look good."

"But–"

"No more buts I'll hug you later like a bear" He remained silent so I guess he liked what I said.

"How's your brother?"

"I let the guard tour him around and show him his room." I nodded and finished my food.

"Okay then.. I'll go wash up and let's sleep" He smiles and nods

-🤌

I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY😭😭 I'M SORRY... also exams are coming, I don't want to disappoint my parents that's whyyy... but finally I'm updating 😭 just a little fluff and revelation, stay safe guys!🤍