26

(I've got a suitor :)) I am gay(bi) but he insisted and is willing to wait... this day he made me feel important 😭<3)

Minjoo's POV

It's been weeks and Wonyoung hasn't been the same since that night, I'm worried.. very very worried. He would come home, put me in sleep and goes out in the middle of the night.

I'm still wondering what has he done? I don't know who he's finding, or trying to kill but I hope he won't be putting Chaewon in pressure.

"What do you mean?!" I heard Janyoung grunts on the phone Wonyoung bought for him, he was pacing in the living room backa nd fort "Hyung! Noona here needs you, you should be watching over her than me.. it's your fiancé hyung and she's pregnant, be considerate, please." He angrily tells... he's not coming home again is he. I looked down to see my belly, a baby bump already visible, I couldn't work too... Wonyoung never allowed me after that night.

I could hear him stomp his foot as I looked over he seems very angry... "Janyoung-ah.." I called, he looked over and smiled, raising his eyebrows "It's fine... don't nag your brother too much, I could handle myself.. let him be." I say in disappointment.

"But noona.." I smiled and shook my head, looking back in front of the TV. "Argh... Hyung, whatever it is, you're not making her happy." He says before hanging up the call and leaving his phone on top of the table abruptly.

"Noona do you want milk?" He asked.. I guess he's making me feel better, "Sure Janyoung-ah... Thank you." He comes back later with two cups of warm milk in his hands and passing one to mine.

"Whatever happened to hyung, I'm not liking it." He frowns... I chuckled "Let him be... as long as he's fine and not die" He chuckles too and nodded, watching the TV with me.

He owes me one.

Wonyoung's POV

I sighed and looked at the blank screen on my phone after Janyoung hanged up. I'm really being a total jerk who doesn't care about his pregnant fiancé right now, I should be there..

I watched through the big multiple screens in front of me, watching every move this person does.. I narrowd my eyes and placed my pen down and stood up, looking around to the other side of multiple screens with another person in the screen.

She seems disappointed.. I'm sorry.

I fixed my suit and left the dark room with only the screens being the light source. I slicked my hair then left the building..

"Take over for now Hook, thanks." I said to him after seeing him at the entrance.

I drove home and opened the door, seeing Minjoo and Janyoung sleeping separately in each couch while the TV is on. I sighed and closed the TV.

I kissed Minjoo's forehead and went to the kitchen to cook for them.

...

"Your home." I heard a husky voice while I was mixing the food I'm cooking, I looked back and saw Minjoo looking very tired standing there in the entrance of the kitchen.

"Min.."

"Are you done with work?" She came forward and hugged me.. I thought she's mad.

"Y-Yeah.. since I've uhm.. I've never been home for a few days now." I looked into her eyes and felt bad how she looks at me even though she's tired.

She leans onto my chest and sighs "Just let it go for once.. please." The fact that she's begging to let something go that very much angered me for years made my blood boil but kept a small smile on my face.

"You know that I... can't." She slowly loose her arms around me and nods "Just keep coming home.. I need you here." She says before letting go and leaving.

My throat came dry and my eyes teared up.

I finished my cooking and left the kitchen.

I called for them and locked myself in a guest room.. just after a few hours the door opens with Minjoo peaking in with a key in her hand.

"What's wrong?" She came in, closed the door and sat beside me, who's still in my suit and looking at her sadly.

I looked around and sighed.

"Okay.." She says before the room goes silent. I closed my eyes and sighed once again.

Suddenly I felt the other sude of the bed sink for a little bit and a hand hugging me after. It goes on for a few minutes... she isn't talking, she just hugged me that's all.

She then pulls for my blazer and removed it from my body, "It's uncomfortable to sleep with that on." She said and hugged me once again.

I put on a small smile..

Minjoo's POV

He's probably sulking over the fact that he haven't been in home for a few days and not being able there for me, while his brother took care of me.

"I'm sorry" He says after not talking for a few hours "I just.. I couldn't get him out of my head for doing such thing at a very young age till now." He explains and planted his face in the pillow.

"He made me like this... it's his fault" He says muffled because of the pillow. I nodded and just hugged him tightly. I know it's been tough for him, I understand that... but he's overdoing it, it's better to let it go on smoothly and not doiing it too soon when there's a lot of time.

"How's our two munchkins?" He suddenly asks and finally looked at me, placing his hand on my growing baby bump and starts caressing it.

"They're good... just a few more months." He nods and smiles.

I cupped his face and gave him a little peck.

"Stay, just for a few weeks.. please." I said while caressing his cheeks. He closed his eyes and smiles, nodding after.

-😌

AHGHGHGHGH exams are done😭 buttttt I passedddddd.. been busy with my suitor also, he's very serious🤭 but yeah, let's see if he'll wait for me as promised. Stay safe guys!🤍