14

Wonyoung's POV

I woke up feeling Minjoo's arms still around my torso, I liked the warmth... but I'll give her some time and space from now on.

I removed her arms around my torso and went down to cook for her and Yujin... but to my surprise Yujin's in the kitchen cooking pancakes.

"Oh... you're awake, what about Minjoo?" He asks as he flips the pancake perfectly, I shook my head and waited for him to finish.

"Hyung..." Yujin glanced at me and hummed "I'm firing Minjoo." He cracked his neck by looking at me instantly after I told him that

"What?! Why?" I chuckled lowly "Relax... it's because I made her a little Café" He sighed in relief and looked at what his cooking

"I see... so you're gonna go back to being alone in the office? Ordered foods and Ji-hook assisting you?" I hummed

"What if she won't accept it?" He asked

"Ahh hyung... she will, that's what she wanna be a chef, baker, any. She's just like you hyung, except instead of applying for a big restaurant she stayed in a café." He nods as he listens

"Also I'm doing this to give her some space." He nods once again and turned the stove off as he placed a plate full of pancakes.

"My Wonyoungie has grown up now eh?" I frowned at him and he giggles and gives me a plate and fork.

"Strawberries?" He asks and I nodded, he sliced the strawberry and proceeded to design the pancakes in my plate, whipped cream with strawberries on top and chocolate syrup drizzled on top.

"Tell Minjoo that she doesn't need to work anymore later okay? Please watch over her." He smiles and nods...

"Anything for my buddy." I smiled...

Minjoo's POV

I woke up with no wonyoung beside me again... I looked at the time and I was already late for work! He didn't wake me up? I quickly went in the bathroom to take a fast bath but once I'm done and in the closet my uniforms are gone.

I groaned and decided to wear any clothes as I went down... I was about to leave when I heard Yujin call for me

"Minjoo?" He calls and look at me from the living room

"You wont be going to work anymore, don't worry." He says as he looked back at the TV playing his games. I stared at nowhere in confusion and went near Yujin.

"What do you mean by that?"

"He fired you"

"W-What?" I couldn't believe what I just heard

He pointed at the papers on the coffee table that still has visible dents... I opened the fancy black leather folder and has the letter of Wonyoung firing me from being his personal secretary and assistant with no reason at all.

"But don't worry he has something for you, I just don't know when he'll tell you." I closed the folder and nods...

I went back in our room and plopped my body on the bed once again and heaved a heavy breath.

"This is all your fault." I blamed myself and felt my heart heavy once again.

"I was being distant, ignorant, oblivious and being a red flag around him... that probably made him think I'm the same as his bitchy ex." I continued as I hit the bed multiple times with my arms and feet.

"He's hurt Min, he's hurt! Do something!"

...

It was already 10pm and he isn't yet home... I'm already feeling worried because usually he'll be home early for me. Aish... it's because of me duh.