12

(Uh if y'all are imagining how Wonyoung's body is... just imagine Wonho's body or Jojo from Jojo's bizarre adventure 😭😭😭👌👌👌👌)

Wonyoung decided to not shower and use the bathtub and relax for a while. He laid down sighing in relief as he feels relaxed... the warm water embracing his skin from his toes till his neck.

He closes his eyes and think about how he's life will go on... with someone he once stalked everyday. He reminisce how Minjoo would stop by a bakery and buy bread before going home every Friday, Minjoo going to music class after school, Minjoo playing the piano for her performance, Minjoo singing, Minjoo cook, Minjoo sleeping before 11pm, Minjoo waking up about 6am and a lot more already knowing how Minjoo's lifestyle is.

For a few minutes he hears a knock and the voice of someone he likes.

"Wonyoung?" Minjoo calls

"Yes? Do you wanna shower now?" Wonyoung asks, opening his eyes and looks at the door

"N-No, but I really need to pee... can I please come in for a sec?" She asks

"The door's unlocked.. you can come in." Wonyoung didn't think of it any through because the foam of the soap covers his body so Minjoo couldn't see his naked body underneath the water.

Wonyoung closed his eyes once again and just let his ears hear Minjoo come in and do her business. What he didn't knew Minjoo's eyeing him.

Minjoo really won't pee... she just needs her frustrating body to calm down... with the help of Wonyoung.

"It's been a minute love... I can't hear you pee." Wonyoung whispers... Minjoo bit her lip

"W-Wonyoung..."

"Yes?"

"Can you... h-help me?" Wonyoung opens his eyes but remains it on the wall "Help you? Why? What's wrong?" Wonyoung asks

"Nothing... nothing's wrong."

"Help you in what?" Wonyoung closes his eyes again and just continue to talk with Minjoo thinking Minjoo really just needs help.

"In this" Wonyoung's eyes went instantly open after hearing the water splash and feel something on top of his junior.

"M-Minjoo?" He asks looking somewhere else as Minjoo's top is right in front of him... naked.

"P-Please" She breath out started grinding on him

"M-Min... I- I'm fine with helping y-you but I don't know w-what to do" Wonyoung stutters feeling anxious

"What do you mean?" Minjoo mewls out, feeling good from under

"I'm... a virgin– and I- I never touched myself t-too" Minjoo eyes him in shock,

He's INNOCENT?! Never touched himself?! Not even once????

"You've never?" Minjoo asks but never stopped grinding from under, feeling a hard stalk of meat.

Wonyoung nods his head, closing his eyes shut feeling a gush of blood run up his cheeks, suddenly feeling good. Minjoo watched Wonyoung's reactions thinking it's cute to see him feel good so she quicken her move.

"A-Ahhh- Min- Achhhhhh" Wonyoung moans as he comes for the first time. Minjoo was beyond shock, not even 5 minutes he already came, she thought.

She smiles at Wonyoung's flushed face...

He was brave for kissing me last time but actually never had sex in his life, heck not even touch and jerk his self in his whole life. Minjoo thoughts.