16

Wonyoung's POV

After a few weeks, Minjoo finally went to work at the café of course with the help of Karina noona and Gaeul noona. She hasn't named it yet, so the café is basically the unknown café for now, while here I am... working my ass off paper works alone... in my office.

And yeah these past few weeks, I've been giving her space and time by finishing works late and hanging out with Yujin since I heard he's leaving in a month. I could see the disappointment in Minjoo's eyes when I'll see her in the living room waiting for me... so I asked her to not wait for me since I won't be coming home early from now on as I reasoned it out by works since she's not there anymore.

But just last night I saw her sleeping on the couch... she must've want to tell me something, that's what I thought. I'm also busy planning the wedding... white roses, white dress, white suit, white everything... that's the theme. It'll be held privately with only the people we have invited will be there once the wedding is held.

Also planning for our... honeymoon. Well I want to give her a nice honeymoon by going to Maldives. I'm not sure if we'll do stuff at night but thinking of it makes me nervous... because it might not be because she might be pregnant by now. The unexpected sex we had last month is haunting me too... we haven't used protection, I don't know what pill woman uses if they don't wanna get pregnant and I don't know how to tell her!

But... I... I think I'm glad that we won't be doing it and yeah I keep on planning our future. It may be us really having a kid or us still expecting to have one after wedding. AHHHHH why am I thinking about this?!

I sighed deeply and thud my head on my mahogany table.

"I should be thinking about the present not the future yet!" I accidentally broke the pen in my hand which made me groan.

"Kim Minjoo, Kim Minjoo... Kim Minjoooo!" I yelled and the door opened

"Sir?! Are you okay?! Do you need your fiance??" Ji-hook asked... maybe I yelled too loud.

"U-Uh... no, no... thanks Hook." He sighed in relief and left my office.

I looked at the small kitchen on the corner of my office and missed seeing Minjoo cooking swiftly there... the sound of her chopping vegetables like a pro and the scent of her delicious foods makes me miss her presence here.

I looked at the empty desk on the other corner, her stoic face writing on the papers I'll give her sometimes and her in her uniform... gosh I want to see it once again.

I heaved out a deep breath and slouched back on my chair and closed my eyes.

"You're a workaholic! why is your head suddenly hurting?!" I nagged myself and massaged my temple.

"Kim Minjoo..." I muttered before taking a nap.

...

"Sir!"

"Sir!"

"Sir wake up!" I groaned and opened my eyes lazily

"Hook.. what's wrong?"

"Karina called sir, something's up with the café... Mrs. Jang,"

"What?! What happened to Minjoo?!" I instantly woke up after hearing Minjoo's name.

"Karina said she's sick, she looks pale and has been going in the comfort room this morning..." I immediately stood up and left without even telling Ji-hook to take care the company for now.

I drove off to the café quickly and went in, Karina immediately looked at me and told me to follow her.

"Won..." Karina mutters nervously but I checked Minjoo first, her lips are a bit pale and she's sweating.

"Min? Min are you okay? Do you want to go to the hospital?" I asked but Minjoo stood up and quickly ran to the comfort room, vomiting after.

"Won... I think she's pregnant." Karina mutters once again but in a full sentence now. My world stopped for a moment, feeling nervous but I'm happy.

"But... I think you should go let her check her to the doctor so... we know." Karina stated as she helps Minjoo down the floor. I looked at Minjoo and my eyes soften as I pats her back gently.

"Come on Minjoo... let's get you checked up." I helped her wash her mouth and I thanked Karina before going out. I helped Minjoo sit on the passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt, I gave her a plastic bag in case if she feels like vomiting again.

"Just tell me know if you dont feel okay alright? I'll open the window for fresh air." She nods as she leans back on the seat.

I jog to the drivers seat and immediately left and went to the hospital where my personal doctor is at.

Once we arrived I assisted Minjoo to seat in front of Doc. Kwon.

"Minjoo?! What's wrong?" Doctor Kwon asks as she recognized Minjoo, but I'm confused.

"O-oh... Unnie, hello" Minjoo smiles

"U-uh... Doc, she's sick and has been having morning sickness that's what her employee said earlier." I explained

"Ahh... I see I see, I'll run her up for some tests first okay? Wait here." I nodded as I watched Doctor Kwon assist Minjoo to a room.

I waited for a few minutes and once I saw them come back, Doctor Kwon has a smile on her face while Minjoo has a soft smile too.

"Sooo... may I ask who's the father?" I was shocked and felt my world to stop once again, the feeling If elt earlier was what I'm feeling again

"M-Me..." Doctor Kwon had her eyes wide open

"Omooo... I didn't knew Minjoo has a husband!" Doctor Kwon lightly hits Minjoo's shoulder

"Ahh unnie... oppa hasn't told you yet? And... fiance unnie" Minjoo rolled her eyes but has a shade of blush on her cheeks. I smiled at her cuteness.

"Anywaysss... congratulations to the both of you, I suggest you guys to come and check up thrice a month okay? And Wonyoung-ah, expect Minjoo to have morning sickness and weird cravings... she can work for now but please limit hard works okay?" I nodded and smiled

"Thanks doc... we'll take out leave now, goodbye" Minjoo and I bowed at her and waved goodbye as I assisted Minjoo once again.

"S-So? How do you f-feel?" I asked Minjoo nervously

"Oh Wonyoung-ah!" She hugged me and suddenly cried

"P-please stop ignoring me" She cried out and I felt bad, feeling a pang in my heart as I heard her cry because of me

"I-I knew I'm already pregnant since the other day, b-but I couldn't tell you bec-cause you've been distant lately" She hits my chest as she cried on my chest...

We were already out the hospital and people has been looking at us, I smiled awkwardly at them as I hugged Minjoo back

"Wonyoung-ah I know I've done something wrong but I've cut ties on him already! Please stop ignoring me now!!" She hits me hardly this time and I just let her since I deserve it.

"I... I'm sorry, please stop crying" I caressed her back

"I- I was just giving you some time and space... I'm sorry, please forgive me" I held her arms to stop her from hitting me and let it wrap around my torso.

"Don't do that again... okay?" She asks as she sniffles on my chest

"I won't do it again... promise." She looked up at me, looking at me straightly in the eyes as she collided out lips together.

I closed my eyes as we shared a passionate kiss... and pulled out after a few minutes.

"I... I love you..." My eyes widen in shock, she said it... she finally said it... I hugged her tightly and spoke

"I love you too"

-😇

Fluff cuz why naurrtttt😜💅 Anyways double update cuz why NAURRRTTTT💅💅 I was bored so why nottttt😭😭 but anyways... this for you guys😌 bcoz i love you guys😚 GOODNIGHT!! stay safe!🤍