29

"Ha... haaa.... haaa..." The disturbance by hearing those pants, blood stains on his white long sleeve polo "Well that sucks.." He says

"I failed.." He continues and hears police sirens coming in the direction of this building "Fuck.." He runs but got held by a hand

"Nice set up, Jang." He raises his hands

"DROP YOUR WEAPON DOWN! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!" He looks down at the face of his enemy, because of jealousy.. he ruined his life.

...

"Kim Chaewon, 22 years old, mental state isn't quite well, attacked and stabbed Jang Wonyoung the CEO of a clothing line, 4 times.. two in the legs, one in the arm, and one near the stomach." The police says in front of him.

"I swear I wasn't in my mind! I'm sorry!" The police scoffs

"Tell that to the man you've been stalking, attacked his little brother, and been threatening his fiancé. I suppose he won't be forgiving you." The police leaves and Chaewon stared in disbelief.

"I'm such a bad friend. A fucking loser ever since, just wnated to impress a girl." He says to himself, a shadow covers the light, he looks up to see Minjoo.

"M-Min" He smiles... but turns to a sad frown when she saw Minjoo crying and staring at him angrily, the baby bump that's growing on her broke his heart into pieces.

"I trusted you, I had hope in you to change.. Chae-Chaewon! How could you?" She choked.. blood on her hands, probably after seeing Wonyoung bleeding.

"I guess he's right.. You deserve to rot in hell." She leaves, leaving Chaewon heart broken, not only that but also their friendship.. gone, for almost 18 years of being best friends.. goes gone like smoke in the air.

He punched the rails multiple times and came to see what he had done, it's his fault, it has always been.

Minjoo's POV

That's it? Our friendship? How pathetic.. I hoped for nothing... I hate you.

...

"Why are you crying?" A faint voice... a voice I wanted to hear since that night, "I'm not dead, am I?" He chuckles...

"Why didn't you told me that, that's what you're gonna handle!" I cried, hitting his arm "A-Ah... that hurts" He complains..

"I'm sorry... I didn't want to worry you so I did it secretly, didn't thought I'll be liket this after" He chuckles

"Stop laughing! It's not funny... you almost died!" I cried like a baby.. He reached for ny cheek and caressed it, he smiled "You're worth dying for" He says making me more sad.

"Janyoung.. is he fine?" He asked as I nodded.. "He's worried sick, but I know he can't come so I didn't let him come even though he wants to."

"That's fine.. tell him to pack up." I looked at him in confusion..

"Let's run away.." He whispers "Let's run away after I get out of this place, just how you like." He smiles and grabbed my hand, intertwining our hands together... what a perfect fit.

"Then be faster and heal up" I say as he chuckles "C'mere" He gestures his hand so I leaned down, he caresses my cheeks once again and pulled me in, crashing our lips together.

..... 3 months later

A cry of a baby could be heard through the emergency room with encouraging shouts from the nurses and doctors assisting Minjoo for the other baby to come out.

"Come on baby you can do it!" Wonyoung says even though his hands hurt by the intense grip of Minjoo "One more... Just one more." He encourages

"I CAN FEEL MY VAGINA RIP OPEN OH MY GHADNISSS! JANG! WONYOUNG! AAAAAAHHHHH!!"

Wonyoung doesn't know if he should laugh or what but wth did just came out of her mouth?

"WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE TWINS?!!?!?!?"

"TWO SPERMS MADE IT TOGETHER IN THE SAME TIME!" Wonyoung losses it and laughs even though his hands felt like it's broken

"Min, ahahahah baby, are you okay?"

"OKAY??!?! AHHHHH!"

"THIS ISN'T OKAY! WHAT IF MEN HAVE VAGINAS TOO?" Wonyoung laughs his ass off at her statement

"There it is, a little bit more miss! You can do it, one more push!"

With all of Minjoo's power she did one final push and another cry of a baby could be heard.

"You did it.. You did it baby.. you did it... I love you." Wonyoung says, Two Vicky's came to the Cruel Beautiful world at the date of... oh well you look at that, it's 12:03am of September 1... which means the first one was born on Wonyoung's birthday.

Minjoo didn't replied more because of her energy being drained away... she just held onto Wonyoung as it is.

-🥰

Just a short update for today... I actually forgot what date this story would be but yeahhhh I'll just do fast forwards often a little. That's it for now, Stay safe guys!🤍