31

"How dare you? After all I've done? All these years? I've treated you like my brother" Wonyoung said in desperate.. losing blood through his stomach.

He ripped through his polo shirt and wrapped it around the wound.. no he wont give up, he doesn't want to die.. not yet... not when he still has a family to go home to.

He groans in pain, feeling his self getting weak.. "After everything? hahaha you're pathetic, I loved you like my own you son of a bitch!" Wonyoung growls while Hook stairs at him... feeling guilty but has to do this for the safety of himself and family.. also for the family of Wonyoung.

"Well well well Jihook... do what I want or die? With your little sister.. brother... mother father, hmm what else. Oh! Wonyoung and his lovely twins"  Chaewon smiles so creepy that it sends shivers down Jihook's spine.

"Why would I believe you, you psycho!"

Chaewon pulls out his gun and shows him a picture of him with his family inside their house. He shakes in fear... how did he? how dare he?

"N-no.."

"Ohh yesss" Jihook looks down and cries... tears falling down the blooded floor as he grits his teeth.

"F-Fine... I'll do it." He knows he has too, for the safety of his family and Wonyoung's.

...

"You know nothing. Now shut the fuck up and die!" Lies. Wonyoung knows that. He is lying.. he's gonna hold onto him. It's still Hook... the Hook he knows... the Hook he loves.

Wonyoung scoffed... breathing in everything he's feeling. He knows he can escape this place in no time.

Hook left with guilt in his eyes.

"What a shame.. I know you're in here Chaewon no need to hide midget" Wonyoung says with no fear.

"How tf.." Chaewon mumbles and stepped out.

"You're truly a manipulator shit huh. Minjoo's not coming back you son of a bitch.. keep dreaming." Wonyoung spit outs the blood he could taste in his mouth.

"Oh I don't care" He smiles like a freak. "I can force her whenever I want." He laughs and shoots his gun anywhere but Wonyoung. Not even scaring Wonyoung, not even flinching from every thuds the guns make.

Until one final thud made Wonyoung's eyes open in shock. "Hook..." Wonyoung says.. he couldn't believe it... he didn't know what to feel. Angry? Sad? or... Proud?

...

Hook just shot Chaewon.

Hook came running where Aonyoung was and opened the cage he's in. "Hyung! I'm so sorry please forgive me." He cries and helped Wonyoung out who was just smiling while blood drips down his mouth.

"I'm... so.. proud of you-" Wonyoung passed out. "H-Hyung?" Hook panicked and carried Wonyoung out l where police sirens came and saw them.

"Help! Please, help me!" Hook shouts as police and paramedics came. They took Wonyoung while Hook was left as police asks him.

..

"What happened in here sir?" Police kept on asking and asking.

"I- I just shot that freak." Hook said in fear.

"A-Am I going to jail?! Did I kill him?!" Hook was shaking... he doesn't want to go to jail. Ge just wants to know that his Hyung is safe and has his freedom already.

"Sir, please calm down. We are checking if the suspect is alive or not. We will assist you in the hospital and we'll ask you mor–"

"The suspect's alive! Pulse has been felt but weak!" Shout of a paramedic was heard until a shot came echoing.