Chapter 29

A/N: Please check out the warnings before reading 🙌🏻

---

"Yer such a sore loser, Omi!", Atsumu said as he saw Kiyoomi's grimace while they arrived at the latter's place.

"Funny that you, of all people, are telling me that", the black-haired man answered, cleaning up the takeout containers he bought for dinner.

"Good point. But hey, it was only dinner! I could've asked for many other things, so be grateful". 

"Oh, grateful?".

"Yeah! I'm very merciful, ya know?", he smirked as he got closer, making the feint to kiss him for a moment, but then walking right past him. "Imma wash my hands!". 

Kiyoomi rolled his eyes and did the same, being actually kind of pissed off about losing their bet on who made the most service aces that week.

"You just had luck, that's all", said as Atsumu came back to the kitchen. 

"Oh, Omi, c'mon, yer better than this", the blonde smiled mockingly as he came closer, making Kiyoomi step back and end up with his back against the counter. "It's perfectly ok to admit that I totally destroyed ya these days, there's nothin' to be ashamed of".

"Quit that condescendant tone, will you?", he tried his best to reply without a smirk, but failed in front of Atsumu's flirtatious gaze. 

"And if I don't?".

"You're such a brat, you know that?".

"May I remind ya…", Atsumu spoke softly, placing his hands on the counter, each on one of Kiyoomi's side and almost pressing his body against his, leaving him trapped. "Ya love this brat". 

"Do I, I wonder?", said as he looked at Atsumu's lips. 

"Ya know you do", Atsumu whispered as their noses touched. 

They stayed like that for a few seconds, testing the other, until Atsumu took the step that closed the space between them and kissed him, slowly. 

The taller man tried to resist for a split second, but then gave into his lips, closing his eyes as his hands seemed to move on their own towards Atsumu's waist. 

Their kisses deepened, both noticing the lack of distance and the friction between their bodies, the mood getting a bit too heated too fast. 

Atsumu's hands travelled down his chest until they reached the end of his shirt, slowly going back up underneath it, making Kiyoomi inhale a little louder. And as his hands went further up, neither broke the kiss nor put distance between them. 

Letting himself try something, Atsumu's fingers trailed Kiyoomi's side and up his back, to then firmly grip his waist and pull him even closer. Their breaths became heavier, and then both noticed their pants were starting to feel a little tight. 

Kiyoomi felt his heart racing as Atsumu kissed him deeply, slowly, looking at him with hungry eyes. 

Then, the brown-eyed stopped just before their lips touched again and smirked at him. His intentions all along were to tease him and if things went further, so be it, and he was pretty happy with this development. 

"Let's have dinner, shall we?". 

He headed to the table and finished setting things up, leaving Kiyoomi glued to the same place for a moment, breathing faster than he'd like to admit.

It was almost unfair. They've had some heated make out sessions before, and things escalated more each time, leaving Kiyoomi almost disorientated when it was over.