Chapter 1: The Disappearance of Will Byers pt.2

Authors note: so like I said big change right. Well I made alot of other changes, some characters who died lives, plot line is gonna probably be more messy and script wise I'm going of the OG script and my own, so here's the changes I've made for season 1 so far:

Jane/Eleven is a normal person, no powers just a regular like the others but she will have a huge part in the story, yes this is a Eleven x Male Reader book, Her name Jane 'Eleven' Ives, I'll explain later in the story why her name is still El but I don't really wanna call her Jane for the whole thing. BTW should I bring Terry and Becky into the fray.

Reader, your number will be shown later on but you have Eleven's powers.

Mike, I may make an oc but judging from the vibes I got from watching season 4 I may go with that.

Everyone else is much the same except for my man Steve, I may make him less of a dick but he still will be.

Final note, I just rewatched from scratch so some lines the characters say will either be sloppy or made up. Anyways on to the story. Long chapter ahead this will probably be the only long chapter except maybe the finale of each season.

We now see a child’s drawing of a kid and two adults next to a house. The camera slowly pans over various empty cans and trash to a TV, which is on.

Newscaster: And that's it for News Center this morning. Thanks for joining us. Let's hand off now to Liz at the news desk.

LIZ: All right, thank you, Donna. Turning now to local news, we're getting reports of surges and power outages all across the county. Last night, hundreds of homes in East Hawkins were affected, leaving many residents in the dark. The cause of the outage is still unknown. We reached out to Roane County Water and Electric, and a spokesperson says that they are confident power will be restored to all remaining homes within the next several hours.

We now see a man, who is asleep on his couch. Somewhere, a dog barks, waking him. He sighs and looks at his watch. We walks out of his trailer smoking on his porch. Back inside, he takes a shower, brushes his teeth, smokes some more, takes some pills, drinks some beer, and smokes even more. Cut to him putting on his police uniform, including his holster, his badge, and his hat. As he leaves, the camera pans back to the TV. The man, Chief Jim Hopper

LIZ: In other news, you might wanna stay home tonight or at least pack an umbrella. We turn to everybody's favorite morning weather guy, Charles.

Back at the Byers, we see Will's mother Joyce.

JOYCE: Where the hell are they?

Will's brother, Jonathan is making breakfast.

JOYCE: Jonathan?

JONATHAN: Check the couch!

JOYCE: Ugh, I did. (She finds them) Oh, got them.

She enters the kitchen.

JOYCE: Okay, sweetie, I will see you tonight.

JONATHAN: Yeah, see you later.

JOYCE: Where's Will?