Chapter 6: E PLURIBUS UNUM

『STRANGER THINGS』

The group head back down the stairs as Steve, Dustin and Becky panic.

Dustin: The gate.

Steve: I don't understand.

Robin: You've seen this before?

Dustin/Steve: Not exactly.

Becky: Yes.

Erica:Then what, exactly?

Becky: If we explain it'll get confusing.

Dustin: All you need to know is it's bad.

Steve: It's really bad.

Dustin: Like, end-of-the-human-race-as-we-know-it kind of bad.

Erica: And you know about this how?

Becky: All you need to know is that we need to get the hell out of here.

Robin: Um, Steve? Where's your Russian friend?

The group stare to find the in fact the Russian, Steve knocked out is now gone from the room.

Steve: Shit.

Steve rushes to the door and looks out to the Russian talking to a group pointing at them.

Man: Halt! Halt!

Steve. Shit.

Steve slams the door shut and runs with the group up the stairs, through the other door with scientists staring at them.

Becky: Go, go, go, go, go!

Dustin: Shit!

Robin opens another door letting them inside the room as the laser continues to shoot out at the wall.

Robin: Move! Let's move!

Dustin: Shit! Shit, shit, shit!

Steve out front notices a few guards rushing in. Steve kicks a barrel their way ad they trip over it. The group runs into another room.

Dustin: Shit!

Becky: Steve hold the door!

Steve holds the door shut and Dustin and Erica keep running to a few grates.

Steve: Robin!

Robin runs over and blocks the door with Steve and the Russians barge against the door. Becky looks around not finding an exit.

Becky: Shit!

Dustin lifts a grate revealing to be the air ventilation.

Dustin: Get inside hurry.

Erica is the first to get in as she crawls away, Becky follows after while Dustin stays behind.

Dustin: Here! Come on, let's go! Come on!

Steve: Go! Just get out of here!

Dustin: Go, come on, now!

Steve: No! Just go get some help, okay?

Dustin: What are you doing?!

Steve: Go!

Dustin: I won't forget you!

Robin & Steve: Go!

Dustin closes the grate behind him and the door finally gives knocking Robin and Steve on the ground.

[Hospital]

Nancy and Johnathan cover their ears as the monster in front of them roars a loud screech making the two have to cover their ears. Once it let's up, Johnathan notices that the moster has its eyes on Nancy.