Chapter 4: The Body (edited)

Upstairs, Eleven enters her room and closes the door locking it behind her. She walks over to the window and see Five staring at her from the other side. She opens it and let's him in. Five looks at his surroundings. It's like Mike's room but cleaner and not as much collectibles.

Eleven: This is my room, it's not much but it's something.

Five looks at a corner and points at it.

Five: Tent?

Eleven: We don't have time or supplies to set one up.

Five: Then where do I sleep?

Eleven: The bed is big enough for the both of us. Can you face the corner please I need to change.

Five: Change?

Eleven: I'm not gonna sleep in the same clothes we biked miles in, just face the corner, I don't want to pull a you.

Five does as he's told and goes in the corner, facing it as Jane changes to her pajamas.

Once she's done she tells him.

She hops in her bed as Five stays where he is.

Eleven: What's wrong?

Five: Are you mad at me?

Eleven: I'm not mad, just sad. I feel like there more to this then you're letting us in on.

Five: I don't know how to describe it.

Eleven: It's okay.

Five then turns on the walkie again this time he turns to a channel where he can hear the static. Eleven confused ready to ask him what he's doing as his nose begins to bleed and a voice comes through.

Will: So come on and let me know

Eleven gasps as she hears his voice. Believing he was dead a few moments ago and now hearing his voice as if it's in real time.

Will: Should I stay or should I go. Should I stay or should I go now.

Jane hops out of the bed and rushes over to Five who hands her the walkie.

Will: If I go there will be trouble.

Will continues to sing as Eleven grabs the radio and tries to speak to him.

Eleven: Will is that you, it's Eleven copy, over.

Static

Eleven: Will are you there?

Static.

Eleven: Will!

More static.

Eleven gives up and turns to the boy.

Eleven: Was that...was that Will?

He nods.

Five: Will

-------

A knock on the door brings attention to Eleven. She springs up and turns to see Five who has his back turned to her asleep. She softly shakes him awake.