[Edit] Chapter 5: The Flea & The Acrobat

I would like to apologize, I didn't know until I was rereading this chapter that it's was halfway done so here's the full thing, again my apologies

Back at Mike's HQ, the party returns. Five laying down on the couch while the others sit at the D&D table going over what they heard.

Mike: What was Will saying? Like home but dark.

Lucas: And empty.

Dustin: Empty and cold, wait did he say cold?

Lucas: I don't know. The radio kept going in and out.

Dustin: It's like a riddle in the dark. El you got anything.

Jane was currently stuck in thought, relaying Will's words in her head.

Mike: Maybe he was talking about somewhere else.

It snapped in her head. Home, but dark, empty and cold, Five flipping the board upside down.

Eleven: I got it!

She yells scaring the boys.

Dustin: Got what.

Eleven pushed the figures off the board.

Eleven: Five told us from the beginning where he was. *She flips the board upside down* Upside Down.

Lucas: What.

Eleven: Upside down, when he showed us where Will was he flipped the board over.

Mike seemed to catch what she was saying.

Eleven: Think about it. When we were following Five to look for Will where did he lead us.

Lucas: Will's house but he wasn't there.

Eleven: But what if Will was there but we couldn't see him.

Eleven flip the board right side up.

Mike: I get it now. This *points at the board* is Hawkins and *flips the board over and points at it again* is where he is. Upside down.

Dustin and Eleven: Vale of Shadows.

Dustin grabs his D&D book and skimmed to the page he was looking for.

Dustin: The Vale of Shadows is a dimension that is a dark reflection or echo of our world. A plane out of phase. A place of monsters. It's right next to you and you don't even know it.

Lucas: But...but how do we get there.

Dustin: We cast shadow walk.

Eleven: No disgus, in the real world who do we do it.

Dustin: We can't shadow walk but...*turns to Five* maybe he can.

Eleven eagerly walks over to Five.

Eleven: Do you know how we get there? To the Upside Down?

Five doesn't answer with his word but he shakes his head.

Lucas: Oh my God.

-------

(Ives)

It's early as Jane starts at her reflection in the mirror. It was Will's 'funeral' today. And what's worse is that her, the party and Five knew Will was alive. She had wore a black dress and had her hair tucked behind her ear. It pains her to know this information and not tell his family. They don't know if Will had full contact with Joyce at all. They only know he was pleading. Jane was soon out of her thoughts as she heard a knock on the door. The door opened to her mother.