Chapter 3: The Pollywog (edited)

It's my 21st birthday so imma give you guys a present.

Dustin rushes inside his home pass his mother in the living room petting the family cat, Mews.

Claudia: Dusty! Dusty, how was it?

Dustin freezes in his tracks nervously. He's obviously hiding something and he was bad when it came to secrets, only secret he's ever kept was the Hawkins Lab incident.

Dustin: How was what?

Claudia: "How was what?" The greatest night of the year, of course.

Dustin: *chuckles nervously* Oh. Oh, yeah, it was...It was, uh, tubular.

Claudia: What's wrong with you?

Dustin: Nothing.

Claudia: Did something happen?

Dustin: No. What? No.

Claudia: Are you constipated again?

Dustin: No. Mom!

Claudia: Okay, you're acting weird.

Dustin: I am not acting weird!

The proton pack in Dustin's hand shakes catching him and his mother by surprise. Dustin laughs nervously and comes up with q quick lie to catch his mother off guard.

Dustin: Awesome, right? Yeah...I rigged the trap with, uh, a motor to make it look like I caught a ghost. Just like the movie.

Claudia: Oh, Dusty.

Dustin rushes to his room, slamming the door and puts the proton on his bed.

Dustin: I told you to keep quiet. All you had to do was

stay still for one minute.

Dustin opens the proton pack and inside it is a tadpole like creature.

Stranger Things

[Hopper's Cabin]

Hopper knocks on Fives door in hopes he's awake.

Hopper: Rise and shine.

No response.

Hopper: So that's it, huh?
You're still not talking? All right. I guess I'm just gonna have to, uh...enjoy this triple-decker Eggo extravaganza on my own.

Hopper waits for a response but none comes. He walks over to the table and the locks on Fives room unlock. He opens his door. He walks over to the table not saying a thing. Hopper hoping that Five is a little less angry from last night sets a plate down in front of Five. His Triple-decker Eggo Extravaganza.

Both dig into their plates.

Hopper: Mmm! Mmm! Good, right? Know the great thing about it? It's only 8,000 calories.

Five doesn't respond as he only sniffles.

Hopper: You visited her again last night?