[edit]Chapter 4: Will the Wise

Short chapter today

Eleven had to set herself on her own personal mission as they other now split up to find Will. With Dart out in the open, from being in the Upside Down and Will constantly having episodes putting him in the Upside Down and the situation is just screwed to all hell.

Eleven: Will! Will! Byers!

Se feels as if the boys aren't really even that focused on the situation. Why? Well a certainly someone what Eleven is pissed whit.

Eeven reaches the main hallway in hopes of finding Will but her luck turns up when in the entrance of the school. Joyce Byers. Joyce eyes land on Eleven as does Eleven to Joyce.

Joyce: Eleven!

Eleven: Mrs. Byers

As if on time by coincidence Dustin and Max turn the corner seeing Eleven and Joyce.

Joyce: What's going on? Where's Will?

Eleven doesn't get to answer as Lucas barges through the door.

Lucas: The field!

Eleven is the first to leave the group with the others behind her. She makes it over to Mike who's trying to shake Will.

Mike: Will! I just found him like this!

Eleven: He's having another episode! Will wake up, Will fight it!

Joyce: Will! Will! Will!Sweetie, wake up! It's Mom!Will!

Will doesn't wake up as his eyes momic as if he's in REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep.

Joyce: Will, wake up! Can you hear me?bWill, please, just wake up. Please, wake up! It's Mom! It's me!

Will gasps opening his eyes looking around where he is.

Stranger Things

Will is soon escorted off school with Joyce. The party plus Max sit at the school entrance watching Will and Joyce from afar.

Max: Okay, that totally freaked me out. Did that not freak you guys out?

Lucas: Two episodes in two days.

Eleven: It's getting worse.

Mike: You think it's True Sight?

Max: What's True Sight?

Eleven: It's nothing.

[Cabin]

Five turns finally makes it back to the cabin. It's dead of night and Five reaches the trip wire when he sees Hopper on the porch smoking a cigarette. Five knowing he's in trouble he musters up and walks pass the wire and Hopper into the house. Hopper still angry throws his cigarette down and slams the door behind him

Hopper: "Friends don't lie." Isn't that your bullshit saying?

Five ignores Hopper and walks him.

Hopper: Hey, hey! Hey! Don't walk away from me! Where'd you go on your little field trip, huh? Where? Did you go see Jane?

Five: She didn't see me.

Hopper: Yeah, well, that mother and her daughter did and they called the cops. Now, did anyone else see you?Anyone at all? Come on, I need you to think!

Five: Nobody saw me!

Hopper: You put us in danger. You realize that, right?

Five: You promised...I go! And I never leave! Nothing ever happens!