Chapter 6: The Monster (edited)

Quick note this chapter may get sloppy cause I found a script site and it doesn't show the names so sorry if I lable a character who says a line that isnt theirs. I'm guessing based off memory.

(Mike HQ)

Mike sits in his basement staring at the door waiting for anyone to show up, including Five. Five was the reason they knew Will was alive, but he kept them away to keep them safe. But even so he was still angry as he sat up from the couch and walked over to the makeshift tent and kicked it, destroying it with all his 12 year old might that he could. He stares at the mess he's made.

(Ives)

A knock on the door is heard as Becky opens the door to see Dustin.

Dustin: Hey Ms. Ives is Jane awake?

Terry: Yeah she's just finished washing up. Come inside.

Dustin: Well this is a time consuming thing that...

Terry: Could risk you all from finding Will?

Dustin was agasp at what was said. They were sworn to secrecy.

Terry: Look I don't know if all this is real or apart of the campaign but whatever it is its serious to her.

Dustin walks inside quickly.

Dustin: She told you?

Terry: She told me and Becky. She was upset, she was rambling and it slipped out. Look, I know that Will is important to you guys but this is too much for you guys.

Dustin: I'm still stuck on the fact She told you.

Jane with 'excellent' timing walks in the room and spots Dustin.

Dustin: You told her?!

Jane: It slipped out Dustin, besides what can we do?

Dustin: We had a plan.

Jane: And look where it got us. Five led us away, Mike and Lucas fought and we don't know where he is at all.

Dustin: That's why I'm gonna talk to Mike, bring him to Lucas and hatch a plan to find Five and make sure we can find Will.

Terry: And what happens if you find this Demogorgon?

Dustin: That's why we find Five.

Jane: You do realize that you guys are going overboard with his powers, what happens when he passes out like he did with the Heathkit?

Dustin: Well what do you want us to do Eleven. Time is closing in on us.

Jane: Let's just go with your plan.

Dustin: Good.

The two members of the party were going to leave but was stopped by Terry.

Terry: And you think I'd let you go out there alone with that thing out there.

Jane: Mom I know but this is our only chance to find Will.

Terry: You never let me finish *Terry extends her hand out* your walkie.

Jane skeptically hands it over.

Terry: As soon as something happens you call me and aunt Becky, doesn't matter, we will call the calvary if we have to understand.

Jane: Yes ma'am.

Terry: From both of you.

Dustin & Jane: Yes ma'am.

Terry. If anything go to Joyce, I feel she knows more than we think.

The kids nod and leave the house, not without Dustin asking the same question again.