Chapter 1

Sitting in a chamber, a bride was waiting for her husband. It was not like she was too eager to meet with her husband. Actually, not husband but a namesake one. Cold wind was coming inside from window and the light of the lamp extinguished and the room become dark.

Generally, princesses are afraid of darkness but she was different or we can say she is fond of darkness. Once, she was also scared of darkness but now it is her regular companion. When her life became full of darkness, it is very weird to try to keep her chamber full of light. How can she forget that day?

She came out from her thoughts hearing someone's footsteps and sound of the door. She looked at the door slightly removing her veil and it was her husband.

She could feel that he is coming close to her and her heart started beating faster. She could feel his warm breaths falling over her shoulder. She fisted her hands in anger and was praying to God to give her patience or to take her life.

"Rochana.... my dear..."- he called in a soft yet mysterious voice.

Hearing the depth of his voice, the lines of tension appeared on her forehead. It was well known to her when he called someone like this but today she was unable to understand his intentions.

"Rochana.... dear, will you do the hardship to answer? Otherwise, I know how to gain answers from someone and who knows me better than you?" - he whispered in her ears coming more close to her and keeping his hand on her slender waist.