Chapter 3

Rochana glared at Parth.

Arjun: Oh madam! Do you have intention of seeing me whole night? But I don't want to see you. I have to go to royal court at morning. So, I am going to sleep.

Parth laid over the bed. Rochana also laid after sometimes. Both of them were laid facing at the opposite side of each other and they were not able to sleep.

Parth was thinking is it that same who loved him once more than herself. This was not much before when she held his hands and told that she loves him and she can't marry anyone else without him. Was their love and trust so weak that anyone can create barrier between them?

Rochana was also awake.

Rochana's pov,

When did you change so much, Parth? Are you that same Parth who loved me like a mad? Even he was ready to leave every comfort for me.My tears were his weakness. But what you did? You became the reason of my sorrow. You knew I have no one without my father in this world and you killed him so mercilessly. You hurt me, Parth. I hate you, Parth. I hate you.

(Pov ended)

N

ext day morning,

Rochana woke up at first and after taking bath, she went to the garden. That garden was still same how she left it. Maximum plants she planted by her own hands. She looked at the swing where they used to sit and saw their happy dreams together. Rochana went there and sat over the swing. Those moments, the happy moments, they passed together was coming in front of her eyes.

Flashback:-

Rochana and Parth was swinging together and her head was resting on his broad chest. He side hugged her.

Rochana: Parth!

Parth: Hmm....

Rochana: When will we meet again?

Parth: I don't know but maybe soon. You will wait for me na?

Rochana: I can wait for you till my death. But will you forget me?

Parth: How can anyone forget breathing?

Rochana: When will we meet again, you will be the emperor of a kingdom like Hastinapur and I am a princess of a kingdom like Kashi which is inside of your empire. Where I will be suitable for you?

Parth: If this throne, this crown will away me from my heart, I am ready to leave this throne but not you. Trust me. You are going to be a empress, my dear. *cups her face*

Tears unknowingly formed in her eyes remembering those moments, those happy dreams. The best moments of her life. She was waiting from years for him. They grown up and with it, her love increased for him. She was eagerly waiting for him that day also when she heard about his arrival but her dreams got shattered when she saw her father's dead body.