Chapter 12

Someone hold Rochana's hand and it was none other than Parth.

Suhasini: Parth! You came! You saved me today. See na Parth, she is bringing fake allegations over me. Even I don't know also what happened last night. But she....

Rochana: Don't say lie, Suhasini. I know it's all was your plan.

Suhasini: Do you have any prove? How....

Parth: Keep quiet! It's not suitable for princesses or queens to fight like this.

Rochana: Trust me, Parth. She is lying. She is behind all this.

Parth: I told na to stay quiet. Have you seen her doing anything?

Rochana:No.

Parth: If you don't have any prove, how can you bring allegations over someone basing over your doubts only. That's very bad, Rochana. Why do you always think that what you think that is truth only and others are lying? You are a empress and this kind of things doesn't suit you. You disappointed me today.

Rochana: Parth....

Parth: I don't want to hear anything now.

Parth went from without hearing Rochana. Rochana looked at Suhasini who was smirking.

Suhasini: Feeling bad na? The man who don't say a word against you, is shouting over you today and that also for me? Challenge me more Ruchi if you want to lose. *smirks*

Rochana: Meaning? You did that?

Suhasini: If you are asking so much, then let me tell you. Yes; I did this but you can't say this in front of Parth because you don't have prove and without prove, he won't believe.