Chapter 11

Rochana was still thinking and she was confused thinking what would happen if Parth would drink this milk? What Suhasini would get by that?

At that time, Parth came.

Rochana: Parth...

Parth: See, I don't want to talk more about last night. Go and get ready. We have to attend the royal court.

Without waiting for Rochana's reply, Parth went to the royal court.

Rochana got up slowly and started getting ready. But whole time, the incident of last night was roaming in her mind.

Rochana went to the royal court and it was first time when Parth was indirectly ignoring her presence. And his ignorance was hurting her? But why? She did more bad with him.

After that royal court session, Rochana went to Suhasini's chamber who passed a evil smile.

Suhasini: What happened, Ruchi? What bring you here?

Rochana: *glares*

Suhasini: What happened? Why did your eyes are red? Didn't sleep properly?

Rochana: It's not your business. Now, tell me what did you mixed in the milk yesterday? What was your intention?

Suhasini: What did I mix? Why are you bringing fake allegations over me?

Rochana: Fake allegations? Really?

Suhasini: Yes and that was Parth's milk na? You know na how much I love your so called husband? So, why will I mix something? If it would be your milk, then you could claim or I won't give you that chance too.

Rochana:*frowns*

Suhasini: You know what I think you are behind all this!

Rochana: Suhasini! Do you think I am insane? Why will I did it? What will be my benefit here?

Suhasini: To go close to him and now you are trying to give allegations on my shoulder to prove yourself innocent in front of him. You are so cheap, Rochana. *fake cries and shouts*

Rochana: Suhasini!*shouts*

Rochana was going to slap Suhasini....