Chapter 10

Next day morning,

Rochana woke up when the rays of sun fall over her face and found herself in the chest of her husband. She hold her head as it was paining badly and she was not able to remember what happened last night. Suddenly, she realised that she is devoided from clothes and realising this, she screamed in frustration. How did she let him to touch him?

Hearing Rochana's scream, Parth woke up with a jerk.

Parth: What happened? Are you okay? *keeps hand over shoulder*

Rochana removed his hands with a jerk and looked at him. Her eyes were bloodshot red.

Parth: What happened?

Rochana: Really? You are asking this? How dare you to touch me? Who gave you this right?

Parth: Rochana.....

Rochana: I don't want to anything from you. I didn't know it Parth that you can stoop so low.

Parth: At first, hear me......

Rochana: Is there anything to left? At first, you played with my emotions and then dignity. You kept hand in a woman's dignity.

Parth: Stop Ruchi. Let me tell at first. You don't have any right to bring any false accusations over my character. It was not me who pulled you close but it was you.

Rochana: Oh really? Then why did you not despise me then? Do you think I am insane?

Parth: You was at last night. I tried to made you understand many times but you pulled me close and ask for a child! Our child! I don't know what happened to you but you didn't hear me and I couldn't despise you because I love you.

Parth got up from the bed leaving a confused Rochana behind. Rochana was still confused how it happened and maybe Parth is right. But why is she not able to remember anything? Wait; she can't remember anything after drinking that milk. But it was for Parth! Was something mixed on that? Who mixed? Suhasini? If yes, then why?