Chapter 14

Rochana looked at Parth with questioning gaze who was still looking down.

Rochana: What happened, Parth? Did you...

Parth: Come inside.

A young girl came who was in a bridal attire and a wining smile appeared on her face.

Rochana was shocked to react

Rochana: Suhasini....! You...!

Suhasini: Please forgive me, Rochana! I never wished to come like this again.
*joins hands*

Rochana: I know what you wished. Please stop your drama now kindly.

Parth: I know you are angry and you can scold me for that. But please don't be angry over Suhasini. There is no fault of her.

Rochana: *glares* Still you have words to say.

Parth looked down

Parth looked down.

Rochana: I am not accepting you and your new bride. You can go with her from where you brought her.

Rochana was going but stopped by Suhasini's voice.

Suhasini: Wahh Maharani! Wahh! I never knew the queen of Hastinapur treats others like this and she tells new brides to keep standing like this.

Rochana: Keep quiet. I don't want to hear anything from that woman who snatched other's husband. If you are so much knowledgeable, then why did you get married with my husband? Didn't you find any other men in this world to marry?