Chapter 6

Rochana: If you willingly want to make yourself fall in danger. What will I do?

Suhasini: Are you trying to challenge me? You don't know the consequence of that.

Rochana: If yes, what will you do? Kill me?

Suhasini: I will make your husband and your kingdom will be also mine.

Rochana: Let's see.

Pritha: Daughters! What both of are you discussing?

Suhasini: Nothing mata! Actually, we met after so many years, so was talking with my old friend only.

Pritha: Okay. Talk later. You just came and maybe you are tired too. So, go and take rest. I will tell maids to take food for you.

Suhasini: Why maids? Am I like other royal guests? Maharani, herself should go and come with food for me or it will hurt maharani's ego I mean self respect?*raises eyebrows*

Rochana: Guests are like God I think and I have no problem to serve them. I can serve my guests whole heartedly, till they are in their limits and in this excuse, I can keep my eye also over them. *slightly smiles*

Parth was looking at Rochana and Suhasini and he could guess any cold war started between them

Parth was looking at Rochana and Suhasini and he could guess any cold war started between them. But what is the reason behind this? He knows that they disliked each other in past but now situation is changed.

Suhasini went to her chamber. Parth also went to her chamber and Rochana went behind him.

Rochana: Can I know why did you bring this woman with you?

Parth: She was alone in Gandhar and in trouble. Why? What happened? Why are you being angry?

Rochana: Why am I being angry meaning? Was you less to annoy me that you bring another?

Parth: Come on, Ruchi! She was in trouble and sent letter asking me to help. How could I deny her?

Rochana: I can't believe. Who will make her fall in trouble when she herself is a trouble itself. And why will you deny her? Your heart belongs to her.