Chapter 5

Rochana grasped hearing Suhasini's name and her character was not unknown for Rochana. Many times, she tried to separate her from Parth. What will she do this time?

After 2 days,

Parth returned with Suhasini and Suhasini greeted Rochana with a evil smile.

Rochana greeted back.

Suhasini: Rochana! Do you still reside here? By the way, you wore chudamani, so I think you are married. Where is your husband?

Parth: Suhasini! Her husband is standing beside you. Rochana is my wife and the empress of Hastinapur.

All colours drained from Suhasini's face hearing this. But she forcefully smiled.

Suhasini: You didn't tell me? *grits

Before Parth could answer, Rochana started speaking.

Rochana: Why? Would he have to grant your permission before doing anything? Are you his mother or any...

Suhasini: You are misunderstanding me, Rochana dear. I am his well wisher. By the way, congratulations.

Suhasini came and hugged Rochana.

Suhasini: Some days ago only, I heard that you hate Parth because he killed your father. But now I see you don't care for revenge but you are so greedy for power and throne that you got married with your father's killer.

Rochana: Whoever I would marry, it's my personal matter. It's not your business Suhasini. Now say, why did you come?

Suhasini: I came to my soon to be in law. It's my wish. Why will I answer you?*whispers*