Chapter 2

Rochana's breath hitched as his hands went to her belly from her waist. He was coming more close to her but before her heart could be softer, she pulled out her knife and removed his hands with a jerk.

Rochana: Don't dare to do anything. Remember, I am not that weak and naive Rochana. *shows the knife to him*

Parth: Ohh God! I am scared. Please don't kill me. Please.... *mocks and smirks*

Rochana:*glares*. Say what do you want? What is your intention?

Parth took the knife from her hand and pulled her by waist.

Parth: Oh dear! You are right. What is my intention?

Rochana: *glares*

Parth: Do you know you look more cute when you are angry?*slightly smiles*

Rochana: What do you want to say? Say directly.*angrily*

Parth: Well, if you are asking so much, then let's come to the point

Parth: Well, if you are asking so much, then let's come to the point. Are you ready to answer what I will ask?*husky voice*

Rochana: I am not obedient to answer your questions. Remember, I am a empress.

Parth: Yes! I know my lady. You are the empress and I am the emperor. If you don't want to answer, it's okay. I know how to get the answers of my questions.

Parth nuzzled his nose on her shoulder. His lips touched her nape making her shiver. Slowly, his finger went to her hair opening her hair locks.

Rochana: Stop! Ask, what do you want to know?

Parth: Hmm, good girl. Now say, why did you marry me?

Rochana: My wish.

Parth: But why did you do such a weird wish? I know that you don't love me anymore. Then why?

Rochana: What did you think? Snatching my peace, spoiling my happiness, you will live peacefully? I got married with you because I can't see you happy with any other women. You will see my face everyday and remember your sins.

Parth felt hurt hearing her words but controlled himself.

Parth: Let's see what happens in future. I appreciate your decision. Maybe you will also get to know the truth.