Chapter 7

Parth: If yes also, why are you being angry? You don't love me na?

Rochana:*glares*

Parth: I can smell jealous here.

Rochana: Whatever, just like you brought her here, keep her back in Gandhar.

Rochana went away from the chamber and Parth smirked.

Rochana went to Suhasini's chamber and she was doing something. Rochana called her from behind and hearing her voice,Suhasini got scared.
She was trying to hide something.

Rochana: Suhasini.... what are you doing? What are you trying to hide from me? Let me, see also.

Suhasini: It's not your business, Rochana. Just keep the food and go away. And yeah, learn some manners also. You shouldn't come inside without taking permission.

Rochana: *smirks*

Suhasini: Have you understand?

Rochana: I don't need to understand but you need. Don't forget, it's my palace. So, I don't need anyone's permission. I can go anywhere I wish. But you need my permission before doing anything. If I want, I can oust you now only but I won't do.

Suhasini: Rochana.....*shouts*

Rochana: Don't dare to shout over me. Just think of your self respect. If I would oust you now in front of everyone, what will everyone think? Where will be your respect?

Suhasini: Parth is there.

Rochana: So what? Your Parth won't dare to talk over my decision and not this kingdom too. Even your father also. I am not that Rochana now who will bear everything quietly. If you can't respect me, just get out from my kingdom. Otherwise, I know how to treat people like you.

Rochana was going from there keeping her food and Suhasini was fuming in anger. Suhasini threw the food at anger and Rochana looked at her.

Rochana: Today, you are not going to get food Suhasini. The one who insults food, I like to make them yearn for it. Maids, Rajkumari Suhasini shouldn't get food today.

Suhasini looked around and maids were laughing silently. Her eyes turned red seeing this.

Suhasini: You insulted me today! No one ever dared to do this. You have to pay for this. I am not going to leave you. *whispers*