Chapter 13

Like this, a few days passed. The cold war between Rochana and Rochana was becoming. Now, Parth himself was annoyed with two women. Breathing between them was being hard for him. Parth was thinking how can women fight so much and that also without any reason. Even children are better than them and he was regretting for getting married.

After some days,

Parth: Suhasini, go and pack everything. I heard everything is fine there now. Rochana, I am going to Gandhar with Suhasini.

Rochana: Okay. Don't bring her here again. I don't want to see her face in my palace again.

Suhasini:*fake sadness* Ruchi; did I annoy you so much? Why do you hate me? Can't you understand how much helpless I was? Don't worry! From tomorrow, no stranger will stay at your palace.

Rochana: Then I don't need to worry. Please don't come again.

Parth: Ruchi! Maybe I have to stay there some days.

Suhasini and Parth left for Gandhar.

Rochana went to her chamber to take rest but a unknown feeling was eating her from inside. The recent changes in her body was making her scared. Does it mean that happened what she guessed? She called her maid and best friend, Suchana.

Suchana: Yes princess? You summoned me?

Rochana: Hmm. I have something to share. I am in ambivalence. 

Suchana: Say princess. What happened?

After hearing everything from Rochana, Suchana suggested Rochana to forget the past and make a new start.

After some days, Parth was going to return today. Rochana was a little bit nervous.

Suchana: Don't worry queen. Just talk with him forgetting the past.

Rochana nodded and went to the entrance to welcome Parth. She smiled at Parth but he looked down. He was in a red angvastra. Suddenly Rochana noticed a garland on his neck and looked at him with a questioning gaze.