Chapter 9

Rochana claimed Parth's lips. At first, Parth was shocked to react but took the taste of her juicy lips.

Slowly, Parth's hand went to her slender waist and Rochana touched his head supporting him.

Parth took Rochana in his arms and carried to the bed. They were still in that condition. Before anything could happen, Parth realised that Rochana is not in her senses. Otherwise, she would never let him touch her and he shouldn't touch her in this condition.

Parth broke the lip kiss and Rochana was still seeing him hopefully.

Parth: You should sleep now. I am coming later.

Parth was going but Rochana held his hands. Parth looked at her eyes and felt that they are forbidding him to go and pleading for his company in this night.

Rochana: Where are you going, Parth?

Parth: I have some works, Ruchi.

Rochana: Is that important more than me?

Before Parth could answer, he looked at Rochana's eyes and stopped.

Parth: Actually.....

Rochana: If you really want to go, I won't stop you. I think you don't love me like before. *sobs*

Parth sat and cupped her face.

Parth: I love you. I want to pass my whole loving you.

Rochana: I want something.

Parth: Ask for my life.

Rochana: I want a little Parth. When you will go to war, I will pass my days seeing him. You will give me na?

Parth: Yes but you know..... *mischievously smiles*

Rochana hid her face on his chest.

Parth: I love you dear.

Rochana: I love you too. Do you know I was eagerly waiting for that moment when I will unite with you.

Parth: Your wish is order for me.

Parth started to open her hair locks and took her fragnance. His fingers slowly went to her nape opening her blouse. Rochana's fingers ran to his chest removing his angvastra. With passing time, passion started to prevail more. All the feelings of revenge wiped in the happy tears of Rochana.

On the other side,

Suhasini cried in anger.

Suhasini: Every time, because of this Rochana, my plans got flopped.