Prologue

[ *Author's Note* DISCLAIMER: I do not own any Disney or DreamWorks or Lionsgate or any other characters. Duh. This prologue will describe short bios for the Big Six and more and them getting into Fantasy Academy, located in Burgess. The rest will be in Elsa's POV. Enjoy! ]

Anna and Elsa: Elsa has ice and snow powers and can do a lot more with them rather than just shooting snow and frost clothes. Elsa doesn't like attention, she prefers sitting in the back of the room. She is calm, collected, and smart. 18 years old in the story. Anna, on the other hand, is capable of controlling plants. She can make flowers bloom and trees sprout, and she can talk to them. She is happy and bubbly, usually loves everything and is 16 years old in the story. They came from Arendelle, their parents got new jobs here in Burgess.

Rapunzel: Rapunzel has magic hair that is about 70 feet long and goes by Punzie. Enjoys all the new experiences. Happiest and most positive of the group and a very loyal friend. Always wants to help. Age: 17 Her parents moved to Burgess from Corona because of the academy.

Jack: Jack can control snow and ice as well as Elsa. Funny, sarcastic, and charming. Likes attention and is 318 (18) years old. Doesn't pay a lot of attention in class.

Hiccup and Astrid: Moved to Burgess because of war broke out between Berk and another village. Their parents stayed behind to guide the village, but sent the teens away to stay safer. Based on HTTYD 2 appearances. Hiccup is nerdy, clumsy, loyal, and smart. Astrid is fierce, brave, kind, and sarcastic. Ages 18, they have their dragons, Toothless and Stormfly.

Merida: Merida's mother wanted her to become more of a lady at Academy. As a tomboy, she ignores these. Loyal, brave, independent, Merida does what she wants. Skilled archer- age 17.

Flynn: Mischievous, handsome, funny, charming, Flynn Rider is a troublemaker who, once you know him, has a big heart. Skills include thievery, agility, etc. Aged at 19, Flynn moved here because his parents split. He lives with his mom.

Kristoff: Head of an ice business, this skilled ice dealer is like a big teddy bear. Aged at 19, he's sweet, funny, and smart.
Moved here because of his skills in ice.

[ Long, boring prologue, I know. Deal with it hehe ]