Chapter 3

"Welcome!" Toothiana, a multicolored fairy with purple eyes, chirped. "Girls on third floor, grab your bags from the magic carpet, and your room number should be listed on your packet! Have a nice day!" Tooth zoomed off to stop a boy and a girl, both with long blonde hair and wearing Viking gear, from setting off a fire with their dragon in the lounge. "Dragons go IN THE STABLES Ruff and Tuff!" We heard her shout.

We quickly went up the stairwell to escape the chaos of the lobby. We opened the third floor door to find a quiet hallway with a few girls chatting to one another. One had short black hair, pale skin, rosy cheeks, and a red bow in her hair. She wore a blue and yellow dress and looked young. The other had very long blonde hair I've ever seen, green eyes, and a pink and purple dress on.

"Punzie?!" Anna and I exclaimed. Punzie looked up and gasped.

"Anna? Elsa? You guys!" We ran to eachother and had a group hug.

"I didn't know you were coming here!" Anna said. Punzie is our cousin from Corona. Her hair is around 70 feet long and has healing powers. She's super happy and bubbly all of the time, a perfect match for Anna.

"Anna and Elsa are my cousins," Punzie said to the girl behind her. "Anna, Elsa, this is Snow White!" Snow White waved shyly.

"This is Merida," Anna introduced her to Punzie." Punzie smiled.

"I'm Rapunzel, but you can call me Punzie or Rap!" She grinned.

"Aye lass, how do yeh deal wit all da hair?" Merida questioned. Punzie shrugged.

"Dunno," she replied. "I'm just used to it I guess!"

"I'm going to go find my room," I dismissed myself. I looked at my packet. Room 327 I had. I walked through the halls until I found my room. I inserted the key and pushed open the door.

The floor was covered in fluffy carpet, and right when you walk in there are a few, maybe three or four, steps leading up to the space. The room is small, once you get up the steps the right wall opens up for more space. There are two queen sized beds beds pressed against the walls with a nightstand and large window in the middle. There's a chest at the foot of each bed, and a few drawers underneath the beds for more storage. If you look around the wall that was separating the room and the tiny staircase, there was a corner desk with two chairs pushed in. There was a door on the right wall, and I pushed through it. It was a small bathroom with a little walk in shower, double vanity, a toilet and two teeny closets.

I walked back out of the bathroom and looked at the desk. A note sat atop it saying:

Welcome!
These walls are soundproof, so don't worry about other people's noise or your's.
You may enchant or paint the window or your walls on your half of the room, if you would like.
You must be in your dorm by 10, lights out preferably 11:30 at latest.
There is a kitchenette in the basement if you get hungry.
You cannot leave school premises without special permission
For privacy, in between the two beds, there is an opaque screen that pulls down to divide the space between you and your roommates beds.
Enjoy your stay!
F. A. Staff

I wondered who my roommate was going to be. I walked over and chose the bed pushed against the left wall, that was looking at the small staircase. I waved my hands and the walls around my bed created an active scene of snow falling, with the North Mountain and an ice castle in the distance. I made the sky a lighter shade of navy blue, and a small white moon in the back.

I unpacked my clothes into the chest and small closet, and colored my bedsheets light blue with a flick of my hand. I tested out the screen that was supposed to separate the two beds. There was a small handle in the ceiling in which I pulled down and an opaque white screen came down, locking in place when it touched the floor.

I pulled the screen back up and looked out the window. Teenagers were running, flying, dancing, and fighting in the field. I was adding little snowflakes to the window when my door burst open and up the steps stormed a girl with blonde hair twisted into a complicated side braid, piercing blue eyes, and Viking armor. She tossed her bag on the other bag and blew hair out of her face.

"I'm Astrid Hofferson, pleased to meet you."

[*Authors note* sorry for boring chapter. It's the beginning, so I need time to introduce the characters, and usually that's boring, haha. ]