Chapter 1

Elsa POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned and rolled over in my bed, pawing at my nightstand to find my alarm clock. My fingers found a rectangular box, and I slammed my fist into it, hearing a crack.

"Oops," I muttered, not really caring. I swung my feet over my bed and started to walk to my door, but I tripped on the suitcase that was lying in the middle of the floor and fell. I didn't bother to stand up, because today Anna and I were going to go to a new school. Fantasy Academy, "school for the gifted". I'm not a people person, so I wasn't very excited to go.

I heard a squeal from across the hall, and Anna, my sister, burst in my room. Her strawberry blonde braids swung wildly and her blue-green eyes shimmered with excitement.

"Fantasy Academy, here we come!" Anna yelled. She waved her hands and danced around, making flowers blossom everywhere because of her plant powers. I sat up on my floor, checking my suitcases one last time. Anna danced up to me. "Do you have everything, Elsa?" I zipped my bags closed and sighed.

"Yeah, just let me get washed up and dressed," I replied. Anna trotted out of my room, with tulips and daisies trailing behind her.

I pursed my lips. I took a quick shower, twisted my platinum blonde hair in a knot, and added a touch of mascara to my icy blue eyes. I threw on a black sweater with a light blue snowflake in the middle, with skinny jeans that matched the color of the snowflake on my sweater. I slipped my black Converse high tops on, and with a twirl of my finger, the laces on my shoes became light blue, too. I grabbed my bags, took one last look around my blue and white winter themed room, and headed downstairs.

Anna was sitting at the counter, eating chocolate chip pancakes. She wore a green scoop-neck shirt with little pink flowers on it. She wore a matching pink skirt and white flats. My mother walked into the room, with her dark hair in a knot like mine.

"What do you want for breakfast, dear?" Mom asked me. I grabbed a clementine and started peeling it.

"This is fine," I answered. "I'm not hungry." Mom walked up to me and pushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Elsa," she said. "You should try to make friends. It's a new experience, try to make the best out of it! Ok?" I bit my lip and nodded. I finished my fruit and looked down at my acceptance letter again.

"We're going to meet so many people!" Anna giggled. She gasped. "What if I meet... THE One?!" I smiled at her enthusiasm. She flicked her wrist and flowers made the shape into a man, whom she danced with. Anna's brightness always cheered me up.

My dad walked into the room, keys jingling in his hand. "Ready to go, girls?" I nodded and Anna screeched.

"YESYESYESYESYESIMREADYFATHER!" I covered my ears at Anna's shouting. We walked outside and got in the car, heading off to Fantasy Academy.