Francis x Reader ("Are you trying to get yourself killed!?")

You were fighting in your journal on the top of the apartments roof, You wrote about the apocalypse and you were ready to document everything you could. You turned on your camera and got ready to head out.

Zoey looked over at you, You joined up with this small group at the beginning of the apocalypse, and you were perfectly fine with it, They all had they're own personality's, each one was different and they were like a family, She rested a hand on your shoulder, "Y/n? Feeling okay?"

You nodded, you were a little tired but other than that, you just wanted to write all about the apocalypse, It was all extremely interesting, 'The flu that spiraled'

Zoey smiled, "what do you plan on writing?"

You smiled, you were happy to talk about it, "I wanna document things in the apocalypse, things that happen, people we see, that is if we see anybody-" You shrugged.

She smiled, "I see, are you gonna also get pictures too?"

You nodded, you can't get a good idea of something without an image, let alone a good idea of a zombie"

"I hate pictures" Francis chimed in, crossing his arms.

You smiled and took a picture of him, "thanks, sweetheart"

He rolled his eyes and grabbed a gun.

You closed up your journal and put it in your bag. "Let's head out"

——————

You watched everyone fight and something hit your ear, a noise from a zombie that didn't sound familiar, you didn't like the noise it made. "What's making that noise..?" You hesitantly pulled out your camera and snuck around quietly, You looked around the corner and saw a Tank, You tried to get a picture but he was too far away, but he noticed you, "shit shit.." You backed up as it began running at you, you felt a pair of hands pull you into an alley.

One arm wrapped around your body, one covering your mouth, "Shh.." Francis whispered to you, he held you against him tightly, "Are you trying to get yourself killed!?" He whisper-yelled to you.

You pulled away when the Tank passed, "I feel like I can taste the smell of you in my mouth"

He cracked his knuckles, "That's not the only thing you'll be feeling.." You pissed him off but you loved it, he was so mad over you. It was funny to you.

You giggled to yourself, You went and sneaked a better picture of the tank, you looked at it on your camera and smiled, "Got it."

He looked at you and sighed, "stupid kid.." He smiled slightly though, he liked that you were so crazy, it was sort of cute to him.

You looked back at him and smiled, It was funny to see him confused and angry.

Francis looked at you up and down and smirked slightly.

He caught your eye and you smirked back at him, You were excited to see this play out.