Ellis & (Child)Sibing reader :D

UHH THIS WAS AN IDEA FROM SOMEONE ON THE LAST A/N- I DONT REMEMBER YOUR @ SO COMMENT ON THIS MY GUY- ALSO I WROT THIS A WHILE AGO- I JUST FORGOT TO POST IT-
————————————

You wiped the rain out of your face and hesitantly let your tears fall, you were hiding from the zombies, you were doing quite well but, you missed your brother.

"Hey, are you alright..?"

You jumped back and scooted back a bit.

"Hey woah, calm down, what's going on..?"

You looked at her, she was wearing a pink jacket and had a somewhat-loose ponytail.

She held her hand out to you, "It's okay.."

You hesitantly grabbed her hand and let her pull you out your small hiding spot.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

"...Y/n."

"What are you crying over?"

"I..don't know where my brother is..."

She looked away, fearing the worst, "it's okay, we can help you find him..! We gotta get somewhere safe first though, okay?"

You hesitantly nodded.

———————————
Ellis looked around frantically, "No no no!"

"Hey woah! Calm down boy, what's your deal?" The woman spoke up in the "silence" which was really just silence between the others while Ellis freaked out.

Ellis looked around at the 3 staring at him, but was upset at the missing one. You. "They're gone, dude! I just- I can't-"

"Jeez take a chill pill kid."

She shook your head, "you're not helping," she looked back at Ellis, "Who are you freakin' out over."

Ellis couldn't speak, all the came out was hyperventilating. He was like this, but he loved his family, he was protective of them, but he was overprotective of you.

"Okay, calm down, son, What's your name?"

Ellis looked over at him, "I- eh- El-Ellis. I just-"

"Okay Ellis, I'm Coach, this is..?"

"Rochelle, why are you freaking out?"

"Because my- oh my god-" His breathing picked back up, "What if-"

"What the hell are we supposed to do with him? Get new batteries? Throw him out, get a new one?"

Rochelle rolled his eyes, "what's your name."

"Nick."

"Well Nick, there's plenty of time for you to be an asshole later," she looked away, "Ellis sweetie, sit down and put your head between your legs. Just breathe alright?"

Ellis hesitantly listened, he started to calm down a bit but was still freaked out, "My- My lil siblin'. They- they were with me before this but," he took of his hat and covered his face, "What if they- oh my god."

"Boy, calm down, we'll find them."

————————————

You looked down and sighed.

"Toughen up kid."

You looked away from him.

"They miss their brother, give 'em a break Francis..we've been through hell, shit we lost Bill.."

You frowned slightly.

"They had to see that too, I've seen my fair share of messed up things but I don't think their strongest memory should be a dead bill!"

"Yo, can we get some help!" A voice called out from below.

Zoey looked down and sighed a little, "Can't! Generators out!"

"Well that blows! I mean- at least there's a pretty girl, I can see!"

That voice made you jump up, you tried to look over the railing, "zoey, help!" You whispered.

She giggled softly and lifted you up so you could see.

You felt everything stop when you saw Ellis "El!!"

You watched his eyes light up, "Y/n!"

"Is that your brother?"

"Yes!!"

Rochelle looked at Ellis, "Is that yours?" She smiled.

Ellis pretty much fell to the ground with relief.

You giggled softly, same over dramatic Ellis.

——————————

"I wanna go to him."

"I know little one, but it's not safe yet, he's trying his hardest right now, he wants to see you more than anything, I bet."

You smiled at what she said.

——————————

"Gates down, Let's go, let's go!" Nick yelled out, annoyed.

"I got something to do!" Ellis glared at him, running away quickly.

You quickly ran down the ladders, as fast as your little legs could take you.

Ellis immediately picked you up and hugged you tightly, "Holy moly, Lil dude! You scared me!"

You sniffled quietly and hugged him as tight as you could, "I missed you so much, El!"

"Okay, Ellis, we gotta go, like now," Rochelle spoke up.

Ellis nodded at her and backed up a little, looking up at Zoey, "Thank you so much," he mouthed to her.

She smiled at him and blew a kiss to him.

——————————

You nuzzled up to Ellis and rubbed your eyes.

Ellis looked down and smiled at you but looked back up at the others, "now y'all get to see the real me."

Nick groaned, "I cant wait."