Nick x Fem Reader Part 2 bc im sad 😼

Again, if this was shitty, I'm sorry I don't feel like editing it rn 💪😼

————————

You felt a pair of hands wrap around you, you looked up and saw Nick, "hey.." You looked down.

He gently pulled your hair behind your ear and he kissed your cheek, "What's goin' on, Doll?"

You sighed, "I dunno.. I hate being here.."

He nodded slightly, "need a change of scenery, huh?"

You leaned back and rested your head on his shoulder, looking up at him, "I guess.." you looked away and sighed, "But it's not like we can just up and leave anytime we want."

He looked at you and tilted his head a little, "Why not?"

"Well-" you thought for a second, "um.. Oh- What about El, we can't just leave him"

A/N: (Yea I named him El after Ellis, if you don't like it, cry about it >:D)

He thought for a second, "well, where do you wanna go?"

You shrugged, "...I dunno..Anywhere but here.."

He nodded slowly, "Here.." He pulled away and walked over to your side, he grabbed your hands.

You looked away.

He shook his head and grabbed your face and made you look at him, "Listen, how about...next week, just you and me, I take you out, alright?"

You looked down and thought about it, "I..I dunno.."

"Listen, I'll take care of everything, all you have to do is wait, okay?"

You hesitantly nodded, "yeah.. okay, sure" you smiled slightly.

He smiled back at you, "It'll be fun, I promise." He kissed your forehead.

You grabbed his hand and looked up at him, "Thanks.."

—————————

"Miss Y/n," Nick grabbed your hands and helped you up.

You looked up at him, "Are we leaving now..? It's early.." You tiredly rubbed your eyes.

He smiled, "I have the whole day planned out, come onnn."

You smiled slightly, "Really..?"

He nodded, "Of course, I'm making today your best day ever, I promised."

You smiled to him, "You did promise.."

He smiled back at you, "Yes I did, and I'm not breaking it."

You smiled and looked away, it's been a while since you could trust someone like Nick, you though you could trust Ellis like that, turns out you were wrong. Your smiled faded a little, you looked down and sighed.

"Hey, you alright..? I can push everything to a different day if you want."

You shook your head, "no no.. it's fine, I just-" you covered your face and groaned.