Ellis x Reader (Shower) smut (half assed as fart)

(Had a panic attack so I made this)

ANYWAYS IM BACK AND STARTING OUT WITH A HALF ASSED SMUT WHOOP WHOOP🗣️‼️🔥
———
After the apocalypse started, water was pretty much shut off worldwide. So when you and the others came across a working shower, everyone was instantly fighting over it, you got it first and Ellis was begging you for him to shower first.

"Pleeease, Y/n, I've been sweating like a sinner in church! it's hot as hell!"

"I called dibs first" you shrugged and giggled

He tried to push past you and he succeeded, hopping in the shower and starting it, tossing his clothes over the shower curtain. What he didn't expect was to see your face when turned around to face away from the shower head.

"EH!? Shit!! What are you doing in here!?"

"I called dibs." you simply stated as you crossed your arms.

"You're in the shower naked!!"

"Do you shower with clothes on?" You raised an eyebrow.

He instantly went red and he looked you up an down. "I mean I won't turn down a scrub down from someone like you." He grinned.

You huffed and pushed him away and stepped infront of him.

"A better angle.." he grinned

You pushed him out of the shower.

"Y/n, come on, we don't wanna waste the water!" This did have you thinking, you didn't want the water to run out for the others.

After a while of butting heads, you let Ellis in the shower as you washed yourself off. Soap (COD reference?🤨) wasn't hard to find in the apocalyptic world, but water was.

You felt his hands on your back and you weren't objecting, you wouldn't admit to how good it felt.

"Y/n.."

You looked up at Ellis and you noticed his red face.

"Let's shower in a minute, okay..? Let's not waste water-"

You were quick to know what he was getting at so you turned off the shower and he turned on the bathroom fan to block out any sounds. He was quick to push you over to the sink and you looked up at him through the mirror and he gave you a soft-questioning look. After your nod of consent, you felt him inside of you and you heard his breathing hitch as he bit his lip, slowly guiding his hips closer to yours and thrusting himself deeper inside you. He let out a groan once you bit your lip. He was quick to moan out your name "Y/n.. Darling.." He panted. He pulled out and thrusted himself back into you, speeding up slowly.

Ellis was quick to pant as he thrusted faster and faster, going deeper with each thrust.
"We shouldn't-"

You let out a quiet moan and that instantly made him speed up faster, once he stopped, he was was panting and trying to hold himself back.

After he pulled out, he sat you up on the sink and made you face him, he took a tight grip of your hair as he pulled you closer, you looked up at him. He didn't really seem confident with his movement, he was trying but he wasn't confident with it. You took his hand and slid it lower, taking his fingers and starting to guide his hand to learn how to pleasure you. He watched you as you started shaking by just his fingers. He started to become more confident. He slowly pulled his fingers out and he pushed back into you. As you felt every inch of him, you let out a quiet huff. He pulled you closer and he pushed himself deeper into you. He huffed and started panting. As he sped up he couldn't contain himself.

"Y/n.. You're so amazing.. you're perfect.." he kept going until-

"y/n... shit.. I love you.." that's what made you get a little concerned but the next thing you felt was him fill you right up as he twitched a little and tried to maintain his breathing.

"You love me?"

"I always have.." he panted quietly and looked up at you.

You couldn't help but stare at him. Although he was panting, sweaty, drooling.. you thought he was cute. 

"I need a shower." He grinned up at you.

———

This is so lame but I'm tired and I got it out so