Cute kiddo (Part 1)

Tw: swearing, suggestive

If this is stupid I'm sorry I don't feel like editing all like 5000 words 😎

———————

You watched the helicopter fly above your head, you covered your face with your free hand, "Oh there's no way this is happening," The end of the fucking world and you have your 3 year old kid with you.

"Come on man..we just missed it by a minute!" The man took his hat off and sighed.

a cute redneck, who would thought?

"I think there's an evac at the mall, lets head there" the girl in the pink chimed out.

"I dunno if you guys noticed but this building is on fire, we gotta get out quick-"

"Jesus, do you have a 2 year old at like 18 years old" The white-suited man looked your way.

You held your son tightly, "I wish I was 18, but yeah this is my son, Finn, and I love him very much," You kissed him on the cheek.

The redneck walked over to you and smiled slightly, "cute kiddo," he looked at you, "woah no wonder he's cute, I see where he gets it from-" he had a goofy smile, you knew that it was his true smile. You could see he was truly happy when he smiled like that, you could definitely get used to that smile.

You smiled slightly,  "it's not often you meet an adorable redneck," you giggled.

"Hey, lets get the hell off this building so I don't have to hear them falling in love or some shit" The man in the white suit chimed in.

You nodded, "that's be a good idea" You set Finn down.

Finn walked around, he walked over to the redneck and looked up at him, he made grabby hands up to him.

The redneck looked at you.

You smiled at him softly.

He picked him up and smiled, "Hi buddy!" He chuckled softly, walking down the stairs.

You followed behind him.

"How old are you Finn?" He adjusted Finn when he opened the door and saw a zombie so Finn didn't see

Finn held up 3 fingers and and laid his head on his shoulder, "And a half."

You smiled slightly, watching him hold Finn, it was cute, that man was cute. You bit your bottom lip slightly.

——————

"Hey! Everybody into the elevator!" The white-suited man yelled out.

You got into the elevator and fanned yourself with your hand. The burning building was hot and it was only gonna get hotter.

The redneck sighed as he hopped inside, he walked over to you and handed Finn back to you, "He's a good kid." He smiled at you.

You took him and smiled, "Thank you.."

The big man pressed the elevator button as soon as everyone was inside, "Well shit, the zombie apocalypse. Everyone calls me Coach, I guess you all can do the same."