uHm Ellis x reader (i dont know what to title this😎)

Idk abo ur warnings, swearing ig? Idk I'm so tired lOL

——————————

You felt a tap on your shoulder, you took out one of your earbuds, "Huh?"

"Are you even listening to us?"

You looked down, "No.."

"Jesus kid- we asked your name."

"Oh- Y/n, sorry-"

"Nick, chill- they ain't doin' anything wrong," He looked over at you, "Ellis." He held his hand out to you.

You hesitantly shook his hand and nodded to him, "Sorry." You took out your headphones.

Ellis shook his head, "Naw, don't worry about it, what are ya listenin' to anyways?"

You sighed, "stupid music.."

He shook his head, "Well now you got me curious." He smiled.

You smiled back at him, "Thanks but.. it's nothing important.."

—————————

You watched everyone ahead and smiled, it was a small group but somehow lovable.

"Awhah! A chainsaw!? Bitches are gonna get sliced!"

You giggled softly.

"So we trust him with guns, and now we're giving him a chainsaw?" Nick looked around.

You smiled, "If I found a chainsaw, I'd use it wisely too"

Nick looked you up and down, "I don't think we should give YOU a chainsaw either"

"Die, Die, Die my darlings! Die, Die, Die!"

You looked over at Ellis and smiled, "Like that Misfits song?"

He looked over at you, "yeah! You know em?"

You giggled, "know them? I love them!" You smiled softly.

He smiled and looked away, continuing on.

You felt your face heat up, smiling.

————————

You watched Ellis from far away, something about him made you wanna go crazy for him. Not like you would, but you sorta wanted to. You couldn't, you still had a (partner) out there, you would spend every waking moment with them, you have no clue where they went or if they even survived. You had hoped, but you never would know.

"Y/n," Ellis tipped his hat to you.

You smiled softly, taking out your headphones, "what a true gentleman."

He sat next to you and looked over at you, "whacha listín too?"

You shook your head, "nothing, it's stupid-"

He shook his head, "naw can't be any worse than the crap I listened to-" he took the side that was out of your ear from your hand.