Nick x Reader (The Line Between Love And Hate)

Tw: Swearing, Suggestive

——————

You crossed your arms, Nick pissed you off more than anyone, he was an asshole and everyone knew it, he had a slight charm to him but he was a dick and that outweighs the good. You watched the water and all the zombies below you, helicopters were not your favorite methods of transportation. You covered your face and groaned out, "I think I'm gonna be sick.."

You felt a hand on your back, they rubbed your back gently, "You holding up?"

"You're gonna make me throw up if you don't get your hand off me.." You swatted your hand at Nick.

"Come on kid, You gotta push through, you can't give up ten thousand feet in the air." He helped you sit up, "Come on," He grabbed some pills from out his bag. Nick opened the bottle and grabbed two pills, he handed them to you.

You looked down at the pills and hesitantly grabbed them. "Thanks.."

"You got this, doll.." He looked at you, "Hang in there, okay?"

You sighed and looked down at the ground.

Nick looked at you, "You need a bag or something, Sweetheart?"

You pushed him away gently, "leave me be.."

He nodded and handed you a bag, "just in case."

——————

You looked around and rubbed your head, "well, I don't feel so sick anymore.." You got up.

"Nick! What the hell!? You shot the pilot!" Ellis socked him in his arm.

"Ow! Jesus, Ellis! He wasn't doing such a good job when he turned into a zombie, now was he!?" Nick hit Ellis in the stomach with the butt of his gun.

"Hey! No need for that!" You took Nick's gun from his hands. "You have you're right to be an asshole, but no right hurting people!" You threw his gun on the ground, "Dick!"

Ellis looked at you and blushed slightly.

You crossed your arms.

Nick glared at you, "No need for you to be a bitch either but," He shrugged

You turned to him quickly, "what!?"

"Nothing-" He looked away.

You crossed your arms, "I thought so." You sighed.

Ellis watched Nick walk away and he walked over to you, "Hey, you didn't have to do that.."

You shook your head, "Nonsense," You looked at him, "Nick's an asshole, but that doesn't give him the right to hurt El," You grabbed his cheek gently, you were a bit older than Ellis so he was like a younger brother to you.

He smiled, "Thanks, Y/n" He looked back at you while walking away.

You smiled to him and looked over at Nick, "What's your fuckin problem, Nick?"

He glared at you, "what's your problem?"

"You're being an ass! That's my problem!!" You glared back at him, "you've been nothing but an asshole to everybody, it's been hot, It's been cold. I'm so sick and tired of it."