2

I walk into the living room immediately dropping the scissors. 'so much for a weapon'  I see on the couch a fairly familiar tall lanky man starring at me. "HAHAHA DID YOU JUST DROP SOMETHING THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A WEAPON!?" He laughed and coughed violently. "who the hell are you?" I crouch down to pick up the scissors. "My name's johnny but, you can call me Nny, and I know your name." He smiled eerily at me. "How did you fined my apartment?" I try to keep calm, but that's a little hard to do when there is a person breaking an entering. "I followed you here, how else?" I looked at him for a moment trying to process what was happening.

I look at his shirt that was covered in blood. "OH MY GOD IS THAT YOUR BLOOD!?" I point at his shirt. He jumped at my sudden energy burst. "Jesus, calm down and yes it is a mixture of my blood and someone else's, that reminds me why I came here." He paused for a moment. "The reason I came here is because you could say I had an accident and you were the closest person to me so I came here." He looked at me. I walk towards him. "Well what happened?" upon closer look his shoulder was cut badly and his bottom lip was busted. "Hang on for a moment." I run to the bath room and open the medicine cabinet and pull out my first aid kit. 'This is insane! I'm just going to have to help him then maybe he'll leave me alone.'

I walk back into the living room seeing him flipping through channels on the Tv. I sit down on the coffee table in front of him his eyes unmoving from the Tv. I open the kit pulling out the gauze and a alcohol cloth. "This is going to hurt a lot so just a warning." I pull his arm forward and roll up his sleeve exposing his shoulder. It wasn't a deep  cut but it was bleeding. I put the cloth on it, he immediately flinched. "HOLY SHIT!" He looked at me wincing, I felt kinda bad. "I told you it was going to hurt." He looked back to the Tv. "I didn't know you were going to use freaking alcohol!" I looked at him blankly. "What else am I going to use to clean the cut?" I put the cloth down dead panning. "I don't know." He looked at his shoulder holding it out letting me go back to cleaning it. "So how did this accident occur?" I ask. "Well this guy tried to trip me while is was trying to walk home, so I fucked him up." He looked back at the Tv it was stationed on a channel playing a terrible soap opera drama. "I see, well there are people out there who just do things out of nowhere just to entertain themselves I guess."

I put the gauze around his shoulder and a plaster on his lip. "Hey do you need to change that shirt, I could give a spare." I pointed to the shirt that was half covered in nothing but blood and smelled of alcohol. "I guess I could use a spare He stood up off the couch and followed me to my room. I open a drawer in my dresser and pull out a long sleeve that would never fit me, it was black and had thin grey stripes all over it. "This should fit you." I hand it too him and he changed into it. "It fits nice." He grinned. Nny walks towards the window that he entered in beginning to crawl out. "Bye y/n, I'll see ya later." He leaped out the window and started to run. I don't want him to come back but, a small part of me liked the company for once.