7

"Where are you going?" Nny stands up and walks to the basement door. "I'll be right back, I just need to work something out real quick. Don't touch anything or go anywhere." He closed the door leaving me to my lonesome, yet I feel safer here than anywhere else. I put my hands in my pockets and walk around. "Yes sir." I said under my breath. "Hey, Y/N!" I hear a familiar small voice. I walk up to the small bunny on the wall. "Hey what?" Say poking the bunny on the top of his head. "Stop touching me, and I need to talk to you." The bunny said annoyed. "Oh sorry, what do you have to say?" I backed away from the bunny and put my hand back in my pocket.

"I only have one thing to say, err ask more like." The bunny was quiet for a moment. "I've seen you only once, but I've heard much about you." The animal spoke. "What do you mean, you've heard much about me?" I ask. "Nny...Cares deeply about you." The bunny said awkwardly. I dead pan. "Cares about me?" I blush. "And if you care about him in the same way I beg of you, help him keep the monster behind the wall." The Bunny said ignoring my mumbling. "How... how do I help him?" I ask getting my mind together best I can. "Well just hang out with him and help, if the wall is dry or close to dry help him get blood!" The bunny said excitedly. "How has he not been caught yet though?" I ask thinking about how many people saw him kill or drag bodies back here. "I don't really know, would you believe magic?" I look at the floor. "Yeah I'll take it, anyways uhh I'll think about that, now Imma go exploring."

I was about to walk away from the bunny. "Wait, you can go do whatever, but stay away from the dough boys and stay out of the basement." The bunny said quickly. "Why whats wrong with the Pillsbury dough boy?" I asked confused. "No not THE pillsbury dough boy, they just look kinda like him, not the point if you see any weird little sculpture looking things, stay away from them. They're manipulative liars." The bunny said. "Ok, I'll be careful." I walk down a hall and look in every room. I walk into the bath room the bathtub had water and blood in it, and what I think is a kidney. The sink had a bunch of knives in it, personally I've always favored sharp objects for weapons so this was a pretty cool thing to see.

I hear muffled yelling coming from another room. I walk out of the bathroom and into the room with the noises. I open the door seeing two medium sized sculptures, they were standing still and the noises seemed to stop as soon as I open the door. I was about to close the door again and move to the next one when one of the dough boys looked at me his facial expression angry and spiteful. "And where the fuck do you think you're going?" His voice was low and raspy, his shirt had the word fuck on it and his eyes were red. The other one had a Z? on his shirt and had blue eyes, he looked at the other one his face seemingly hurt.

"I-I was just going to the next room." I squeaked out of fear, these two were more animated and moved more than nail bunny, it was really creepy. "OK so you're just gonna walk in here interrupt our conversation and then leave?" The one  with blue eyes said turning to me his eyebrows furrowed. I walk closer to them curious. "Well in my defense I didn't know you were having a conversation." I poke one on the nose and it backs up from me. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!" The red eyed one yelled. "Oh sorry. uhm I'll go now." I begin to walk out of the room. "Hey, we've been talking about you and we have some things to share." I turn around and look at them. "What?"