10

We sit there a minute just looking each other in the eyes. Wait a minute, I just kissed a homicidal serial killer, and I liked it. "I uhm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I cut him off by leaning back in and kissing him back. It felt like a million fire works, that actually being only my second ever kiss, counting the one with him seconds ago. I pull away. "That's uhm, hehehe!" I giggle his face clearly embarrassed. "I uhh. He looked down and fidgeted with his shirt. "Heh heh, I guess to answer the question of what our  relationship is can I say uhm significant others?" He fake laughed nervously at his own awkwardness. "I guess that would work." I look at the blank tv not know where else to look.

"you said that nail bunny said that you should help me with keeping the wall wet, are you going to?" I think for a minute. 'I think that sounds interesting, but to MURDER other humans?' I look back him. "Well what could happen if the monster gets out?" He stopped messing with his shirt and looked me in the eye. "If it gets out it will kill more people in a week than I do in a month to keep it from escaping." Oh yeah, I guess that's a good reason for murder, and I guess he's been doing it for a while and he hasn't been caught deeming it safe if I do it alongside him. "I'll help." His face beamed with joy, he grabbed my hands his eyes looking like if they got any wider and full of life they would pop. "REALLY!? BECAUSE that means we'll be spending a lot of time together, and I can protect you from Jimmy if he shows THAT RAT ASS UGLY FACE AGAIN!!" He yelled with excitement. "YEAH!!" I yell jumping off the couch a little pumped myself.

"Hey wanna go get a brain freezy?" Nny said standing up after me. "Sure!" I run to the door like a little kid with an endless amount of energy, Nny laughed at me. As we walk down the sidewalk Nny held his hand out enough for me to notice. With out him looking away from the sidewalk in front of him I held his hand. We get to the gas station and see a few other people. I run to the drink fountains Nny running after me. "Get the big cup again." He pointed at the large and I fill it with cherry fiz wiz. "Hey bitch!" I turn around seeing a man wearing a lime green polo and cargo shorts, he was basic, next to him was a man in the same clothes except he had a pastel purple polo. "Excuse me?" I say gripping the cup tighter in my hands. "Well can you and your fuckin' boy toy get out of my way or do I need to forcibly move you?" Nny looked at the man raw untamed anger seeping out of him, it was kinda cool. "YOU BETTER FUCKING APOLOGIZE!!!!" Nny yelled getting in their faces. "You heard me get your bitch and move." sure these two guy were bigger and musslier, but Nny has experience.

just then when Nny and the green shirt guy are in each others faces, the purple face guy walks towards me and reaches his hand out at me. Nothing but fear runs through me, then I see something  poke through the stomach of the man blood trickling out of his mouth. The man falls flat on his face, and behind him is Jimmy. "Hey, ya miss me?" He said his crooked teeth forming into... a.. smile? Yeah that's probably what his ugly self was doing. "What?" I ask as he takes a few steps closer. "You might not have missed me but I su-" he was cut off by Nnys knife right at Jimmys throat, the other guy on the floor multiple stab wounds in his back and neck. "Take another step your body will be so fucking mangled your face would be considered attractive."