12

We get to Nnys house. I swing open the door expecting the usual blast of metalic blood smell, nothing. "I'm gonna go down in the basement, stay up here this time AND DON'T TALK TO THE DOUGH BOYS!!" He walked to the basement door and threw the body down the stairs. "He only yells and says not to go down there because he cares." Nail bunny says after Nny left the room. "Why does he care whether or not I go down there?" I look at the bunny. "For what you saw earlier today, he does a lot of stuff down there that he doesn't want you to see." Nail bunny wasn't wrong, I might be a little bit scarred from that half beaten head I saw. "Imma go watch tv." I run the the couch and turn it on, I'm a little weird for this but I like what people consider a terrible soap opera.

After at least 40 minutes Nny comes back out from the basement, surprisingly not covered in blood. "What are you watching?" Nny sits down next me. "I think it's called the fattest love in Europe." He looked at me. "HAHA Why are you watching it?" He laughed. "I'm interested!" I say crossing my legs on the couch. "Oh anyways don't you have a job?" He said looking back to the tv. "Oh crap what time is it?" I say standing up and stretching. "Around eleven maybe earlier." Nny said standing up after me. "I should get home." I walk to the door and put my shoes on. "I can drive you again." Nny said grabbing his keys. "Okie." I say hopping to the car.

 We pull out of the drive way and I notice something about a house next to Nnys. There was a child on top of the house, and he was holding a crowbar. "Hey why is there a kid on top of that house?" I say pointing back at the house. "Oh thats just Squee, he says that his room is haunted by a little ghost girl and that aliens and stuff visit him, so he'll sleep on top of the roof sometimes." He said as if it were normal. "What!?" I almost yell, this child is starting to worry me. "I go over there sometime for medical supplies, and we'll talk until he falls asleep or whatever." He said. "Oh that's so cute." I calm down. "What?" He said confused. "You hanging out with a kid and comforting him." He looked a little embarrassed, that was cute too.

"Hey tomorrow do you wanna meet him?" Nny said. "Meet him? Yeah, I think meeting him and his parents are a good idea." I look at the road. "Oh uhm that's great but his parents can't meet us." He said awkwardly. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Well his parent's aren't good people, and can't know about us." I stare blankly at him. "So what we're just gonna crawl in through without his parents knowing we're there?" I say sarcastically. "Actually that's exactly how it's going to go." We pull into my apartment parking lot and park close to my building. "I'll see you tomorrow." I kiss him on the cheek and jump out of the little car. I wave as he drives away. I walk up to my apartment the coldness of the outside striking. I open the door and flop on my bed, not bothering to change how tired I was. I fall asleep the world seeming at peace.

I wake up my phone alarm going off. I check the time, for once I'm not close to late. I get up and take a shower. When I get out I look in the mirror, not seeing the same face from last week but a new face almost, I felt pretty. I walk out of the bathroom and eat a poptart. I walk out of the apartment and begin to walk to my decent job at a cafe. I walk into the building and begin my shift.