11

Authors note: The picture above, I found a profile view of Jimmy for anyone who wanted it, this guy has weird posture.

Jimmy looked to Nny his eyebrows furrowed. "Oh now you notice what's about to happen to Y/N?" He took a step back away from the knife. Nny put his hand down still holding the knife. "I don't know what you're talking about." Nny took a step towards Jimmy. "Well you were over there playing with the dude in the green shirt, failing to notice Y/N about to be groped by this guy, but don't worry I saved her for you." He wiggled his fingers at me a cocky smile stretched on his face. "I was merely helping." Nnys eyes were wide and full of rage. "Right and the last time we met you were just 'helping' right?" Nny pulled his knife up and close to Jimmys chest.

"Well that night was the first time I came into direct contact contact with such attractiveness. I simply acted on feelings, besides it's not like you two are going anywhere like that." jimmy turned his left foot outwards as he talked. "WHAT WOULD YOU FUCKING KNOW!?" Nny yelled pushing the knife closer to Jimmy. "Anyone with eyes can see she's just with you out of pity." Jimmy turned his whole body and ducked as he ran out of the gas station as Nny jabbed at him, missing. "DAMMIT!!" He yelled putting his knife back in his boot.

Nny turned around sadness seeming to have over powered the anger. "What he said... was it true? Are you just pretending to be with me out of pity? Just here because you care about nothing more than your own personal safety from the wall monster or him?" He walked towards me it scared me, his tone. I genuinely had feelings for him, he was sweet when he tried and had a personality I wanted to get to know. "No I like you Nny and he just said that to get under your skin." His face turned angry. "You you and him are in it together. To try and make me look stupid! I WONT LET YO-" I cut him off grabbing the back of his neck and smashing our mouths together. He closed his eyes and relaxed going with it. Running his finger through my hair. I pull away we're still holding each other. "Do you believe me now? Jimmy is literally just a petty little turd." I say grabbing another cup and filling it with Cherry fiz wiz.

"Here lets pay and we can drag these back ho- back to your house." 'Did I just almost call his house home? But I have a home, kinda.' I blow it off as we make our way to the front. There isn't any one there. "Here I'll just do it myself." Nny hopped over the counter and left the money in the register. Nny hops back over the counter and grabs the man in green and begins to drag him out of the gas station, for a man of his size he is surprisingly strong. We walk out of the building, it's a little awkward. "So how often do we need to get blood?" I ask. "Well I check on the wall every few hours or so and if it looks almost dry I go get blood." He said lugging the dead man. "How many times have you, y'know dragged or carried a dead bloody body home and nobody does anything?" I take a sip out of the cup. "I... I have no idea, would you believe magic?"