18

I walk back into the house with my box of clothes and go into my room to change. I walk out and Nny was walking in from the out side holding one of my boxes bringing them in. "If we're going to go get the rest of your shit we should probably get your other stuff out of my car first." Nny said setting the box on the floor. "That's smart I say running out to go get more boxes and bring them in. We get all of the boxes inside and in my room. "When we come back we'll unpack stuff." I say walking out to the car. Nny gets in the car and drives us to my, now old apartment. "Lets get the rest of this stuff." We walk into the apartment and start grabbing boxes. I walk into the kitchen and see something wedged under the window. I walk over to it and see a folded piece of paper. I pull it out from under the window and unfold it.

'Y/N my heart yearns to touch your-'

I'm not putting the rest of that note, but you get the idea. It smelled like piss and blood, and it was a little damp. 'That is absolutely disgusting.' I throw the note in the trash can that comes with the apartment. "What was that?" Nny walked over to me. "Oh it was nothing just some trash I needed to throw away. Anyways there's still a few more boxes is any room left in the car?" I walk into the living room. "No we're going to have to make another trip to get your other stuff, what is in these boxes anyway?" He walked to a box and opened it. "My pop bottle collection." I say as he pulled out numerous bottles. "Why would you.. Where are you going to put these?!" He put the bottles back in the box. "I dunno."I say. "Well, do you really need these?" He says pointing at the box. "I guess not, but can I keep one?" I say walking over to the box and crouching down to pick one. "If you can find somewhere to put it." He sat down next to me. I pull out a little rootbeer bottle, it wasn't fancy or pretty or anything like that. "That one?" He said pointing at the plain bottle. "Yeah, I like this bottle, it was my dads and I got after the funeral." I wrap the bottle in paper carefully. "Oh, I'm sorry." He said looking me in the eye. "It's ok." I kiss him on the cheek and begin to walk out the door. He sat there for a minute. "Come on we still got stuff to do!" I open the door Nny jumping up and running out the door.

"Hey maybe if we go to the store we can find some blood." I say putting on my seat belt. "Maybe." Nny said a smile on his face. We drive up to the house and take everything into the house. "I'm going to unpack a little before we leave again." I walk to my room and put my clothes in the dresser and closet, and putting my bottle on top of the dresser. I check my watch,12:46. I finish unpacking all my clothes, blankets and other whatevers. "I thought you were just going to unpack a little?" Nny said walking in, all my boxes empty. "I got carried away is all." I say. "Whatever, lets go get the last six boxes." He said as we walk out of the house. "Actually because I'm not keeping my bottles, it's only two more boxes." I say getting in the car. "All that for pop bottles?"  he said. "Yes." I say

We get to the apartment and get the boxes in the car. "Oh my god, look at them!" As we pass by some people walking the apartment office to give my key back. two people; who I assume are dating, pointed at me and Nny. "Oh my god what are those boots? They look so weird!" I turn around and walk up to them Nny behind me. The man had bleached hair and a jean jacket, he looked like a Kurt Cobain wannabe, and his girlfriend had blue hair covering her left eye and a hello kitty t-shirt. "Like you two have any room to talk about other people looking stupid or weird." Their faces turned sour. "Excuse me? But maybe you should mind your own business." the woman said blowing air in my face. "Oh I'm sorry but I just thought that when someone talks about me and my boyfriend behind our backs it makes it my fucking business, y'know because you talking about me." I say blowing air back at the woman. "That's your boyfriend? he looks like a goddamn scarecrow!" The man laughed. I bawl my fist in rage and punch the man hard in the face making his nose bleed. "What can't your boyfriend take a punch?" I say smiling a little. "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND HE'S MY BROTHER!!" She said screaming. "Imagine dating your own brother at least I have the decency to see other people." Nny laughed.

Nny pulls out a knife from his boot. "You wanna do it?" He asked me. "Nah, I'll go turn my key in while you do... that." I walk away as he starts to stab the shit out of them. I hand my key to the front desk lady her not noticing the screams and agony just outside the building. I walk out the two people laying on the ground blood everywhere. "Are we gonna take them?" I ask kicking the woman in the head. "I would hope so." I was about to grab the woman. "Wait I'll carry them, I don't want you getting all bloody and gross." He picked the two people and sling them over his shoulder. "I'll get the door for you." I open the back  of the car and Nny throws the two in. "Lets go!" I say excitedly getting in the car."