16

Authors note:The picture above is of Nnys boots, they're pretty neat. yep.

We're in the car driving to my apartment to begin moving my things and hand in my keys. We pull up to the parking lot and get out. We walk into my cold apartment. "What do we do first?" Nny asked leaning against a wall. "I think we need boxes for things, which I still have from when I moved here." I open a closet door and pull out a bunch of boxes. "We should start picking what to or to not take though." I say throwing the boxes to a corner. After an hour planning we decide to leave all of my furniture, he already has that stuff. We start packing my blankets and sheets and similar stuff, just basic packing. "What do we do with your bed and couch and dresser or whatever?" Nny asks sitting on the couch. "I think I can sell it all on face book, there's plenty of people on there trying to get stuff and might as well make money off all of it."

After we get done packing and planning it's around 5 so we begin loading the car with s many boxes as it can hold. As we're walking out I look down hearing metal hitting the concrete? It's Nnys shoes, they looked like horse hooves and were metal. "Aren't those heavy?" I say, I would point but my arms are full of boxes. "What? I'm holding just as much box as you." Nny said confused. "No no, your boots, they're metal on the bottom, aren't they heavy, I mean especially when you're trying to drive how do you not accidentally just floor it?" I say putting boxes in the car. "Uhm I guess I'm used to it, after a while of wearing them nonstop you just kinda get used to it and they make my feet stronger I guess." We get in the car and begin to drive off. "Oh that's pretty wicked." I say putting on my seat belt.

We pull into the drive way, we didn't get all of my stuff in the car but enough to get me through the night. "So what room am I staying in?" I say as I pull out the box that has my pillow and some blankets. "Follow me." He opened the door and held it open for me to walk in. He shut the door and began to walk down a short hallway. "Here's the one." He opened the door to a good sized room, a bed and small dresser that had recently been emptied of knives and cleaned of blood for me. "So you're really staying the night?" He said  brushing the bed off and straightening the sheets. "Yup." I put my pillow and blankets on the bed. "Huh well I've never had a girl stay over long than a few hours or minutes. If you need anything then just come get me, I'll probably be on the couch watching tv."

I look at him. "You're not going to sleep?" I sit on the edge of the bed. "I thought I told you about why I don't sleep." He sat down next to me. "I don't think so." He looked at the ceiling thinking. "Well I don't sleep or like sleeping because it's like uhm... I can't control anything, I don't have any control over what happens in my dreams or what happens to my environment, and you could say that kinda freaks me out." He looked from the ceiling  to the floor. "Oh, I see, well when is the last time you did sleep?" I ask. "I don't really remember, three weeks? A month?" I look at him wide eyed. "What? That's so unhealthy!" He looked at me. "I dunno. I feel fine now." He stands up and looks at my watch, it was set on the dresser. "It's only six you wanna come watch a movie until you get tired?" I stand up. "Yeah that sound nice." I follow him into the living room and we sit down on the couch. Nny puts his arm around my shoulder and turned on the tv.