6

He pulled into the parking lot of the apartment. I get out of the car and walk up to my building Nny following behind me. I feel uneasy and kind of sick, not what I call a good mood to sleep in. I walk inside and sit on the couch trying to relax. "Uhm... I guess you would want to be alone now, I'll get goin." he turned around and was about to reach for the door knob. The images of Jimmy flashed in my mind and it scared me to be alone after an occurrence as that one. "Wait... I don't wanna be alone." I jump up off the couch, he looked at me with wide eyes. "Ok." He turned around and sat next to me on the couch awkwardly. "You're not going to sleep?" He looked at me asking. "I'm not in a good head space to fall asleep yet." I reach for the remote and turn on the tv. "Why, are you tired?" I ask. "I don't really sleep." He said his eyes glued to the screen. "Really? Why not?" I ask looking at him, his eyes wide and circled with deep purple. "I have no control over my dreams or environment when I'm asleep." He said looking back at me for a split second. We sit there for a good hour or so, I slowly get sleepier. I fall asleep my head on his shoulder.

I wake up the sunlight coming in through the windows of my bedroom. I sit up in my bed. I look around confused, the memories of last nights happenings flooding my brain. 'oh dear jesus I fell asleep on him!' I think getting out of bed. I look at my night stand seeing a piece of paper. I pick it up and unfold it.

'Dear Y/N,    You fell asleep last night and I thought you would be more comfortable in a bed rather your couch, oh and don't worry when I leave I'll lock the door.   -Nny

I giggle a little bit while I read the note. I walk into my bathroom and look in the mirror, my hair was greasy and messy. 'I feel gross' I walk back into my room and pull out some clothes and a towel. I hop in the shower and turn the boiling water on. I think about what happened last night, the gas station occurrence. 'What did he say his name was?' I thought to myself. 'OH it was Jimmy!' I turn the water off and began to dry off. I threw on my clothes and am about walk out of my apartment when I get the weird feeling that I'm being watched. I turn around and see a shadowy figure dart behind a wall in the distance, not scary at all. I stand there for a moment. ACHOO- I hear someone sneeze from the same direction the figure ran to. I immediately run back into the apartment my heart racing. 'WHATDOIDOWHATDOIDO!?' A million thoughts run through my head. I crawl to a window and look through a window to look at the wall. I don't see anything, however it's not safe in any way to go out now. 'I'll  go to Nnys house it's a straight walk from the back window and the creep outside wont see me.'

I grab a knife and crawl out of my apartment, closing the window I look around to make sure that no one is there. I start running in the direction of Nnys house hoping to god that he's home. I look behind me to make sure nobody is following me. I slow down running out of breath. 'I'm almost there.' I walk faster. I make it to the neighborhood and turn the corner, out of the corner of my eye I swear I saw someone there. It's was like slow motion, a nostalgic feeling coming over me, not a good one however it took me back, I spin around on the heel of my boot to see what was there alas to my dismay nothing was there. Taking my spin too hard and quick I fall backwards on my butt. I sit there a moment in shock and fear overwhelming me.

I get up and run the rest of the way to Nnys house. I press the doorbell repeatedly, it sounded off. The door opens Nny on the other side he looked angry. "Oh Y/N it's you." His face relaxed at the sight of me. He let me in the house and looked me over, seeing the distress and fear on my face. "What happened?" He sat me on the couch and sat on a wood crate in front of me. "Uhm I was about to walk out of my apartment and I saw someone run behind a wall all stalker and I there was a person because they sneezed, so I came here an on my way here I thought I saw something and I fell." He looked at the ceiling and thought. "That dumbass I knew he ws gonna do something." He  looked at me with wide eyes, however they weren't the same wide eyes, these had blood lust and raw anger.

Authors note: I see the song 'Shut me up' to describe Jimmy a lot, but does anyone actually listen to MSI (Mindless self indulges) cuz I do:|