4

We walked down a side walk, Nny walking really fast. "Hey where are we going?" We turn into this neighborhood that looked run down and abandoned mostly. "My house." Nny jumps onto the drive way of what looked like the worst house on this street and opened the door. "This is what I consider  home." He held one of his arms out inviting me into the house. As soon as I stepped foot inside of the house I could smell blood, see traces of blood and practically taste the blood it was so strong.

"There's something I want to show you, it might explain some things." He continued walking motioning me to keep following. "DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!!" He turned around and grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me. "OK OK GEEZ!" I took a step back. "OK I just wanted to make sure." He turned around and started to walk. I follow behind him scared. 'Oh my god I'm going to die aren't I?' He stops in front a wall that smelled horribly of blood. "What the hell is that?" I point at the vibrant red dripping wall. "Uhm this might sound insane but, on the other side of this wall is a monster and if I don't paint this wall with blood then it'll escape and kill more people, innocent people than I will ever even get my hands on."  I dead pan at him hardly believing what I was hearing

"You- you ki-kill people?" I felt dizzie and nauseous, I can't tell if it's because of the over whelming smell, the fact that we just practically went on a date with a homicidal maniac or maybe the weight of it all hitting me at the same time. I look at johnny and flinch at the last thing I see, him grabbing me suddenly. I blacked out. At a fucking serial killers house. Yay.

I wake up feeling something soft under my head. I sit up on a couch still at Nny's house. I had a blanket wrapped around me and didn't have my shoes on. I look around seeing nothing but a Tv and a large wood crate that looked like it was being used as a coffee table. "Hello? is anybody there?" I get off the couch and look for my shoes which were right next to the front door. "I don't believe this. I'm at a crazy persons house, man I feel stupid!" I check my pockets for my keys and wallet, they're still there.

"Wait! Don't go! Nny needs youu!" I spin around seeing a little bunny nailed to the wall. "What the hell?" I look at the bunny. "Was that you?" I look around trying to find out who or what was talking to me. "Yes, and we haven't much time talk so just listen." The bunny on the wall spoke clearly, with out moving much at all. "I'm dead aren't I? I mean no way is some dead little rabbit talking to me. "No you aren't dead nor are you hallucinating I am really talking to you, now listen-" I cut the nail bunny off. "How are you talking to me?" I point at the bunny. "OK would you just shut up and listen?" The bunny's tone began to get annoyed. "Sorry, carry on." I back up and look at the bunny. "OK thank you, Did Nny show you the wall?" The bunny asked quickly. "Yeah something about a 'wall monster' or whatever." I put emphasis on the wall monster. "You don't believe him do you?" I shake my head. "Yeah well he was telling the truth, and the wall monster is becoming stronger and is starting to need more blood lately." I rub my eyes. "Is that why he kills people?"  "Yes, and because the wall monster is becoming harder to control I'm asking you to pleeaasse help Nny collect blood for the wall." I stare at the animal wide eyed. "How do I know this is legit?" The bunny was silent for a moment. "Go put your ear up close to the wall, tell me what you think."

Authors note: Hello people things, I sadly will not be posting another chapter for this story UNTIL after these next two weeks or so. So basically I'm just offline until after these next two weeks, I WILL RETURN. Stay tuned friends :)