19

We get out of the car and take the two bodys and two boxes inside. "Here I'll take these and unpack and meet you in the basement." He nodds at me and throws the bodys down the stairs. I walk into my room and set down the boxes to unpack. I check my watch, 3:22. I look in the box, and pull out some books and put them in the closet on a shelf. I turn around to the window, there was a piece of paper on the floor. I pick it up and unfold it.

     I see you have seen the other note I left you, I didn't see put it back so I'm just assuming you liked it, I know you like me, it's just that you're afraid to come to me because of the toxic relationship you're in with Johnny, don't worry though I'll come save you. -Mmy

I read the note over and over. 'Mmy? Who's Mmy? No wait... Oh my god.' I drop the note and run out of the room. I swing open the door to the basement running down the stairs. "JOHNNY JOHNNY!!!" I screaming running at him. He turned around a startled look on his face. "What he-" I run into his arms, both terrified and paranoid. He wrapped his arms around me. "What happened, the last time you were down here crying was beca- THOSE DAMN-" I cut him off. "No wait wait, it wasn't the dough boys!" I yell letting go of him and leaning my back against a wall. "What is it then?" Nny said standing in front of me. "Ok so back at the apartment there was a note under the window sill and it was from Jimmy expressing his feelings I guess? I was gross too, anyway I throw it away assuming it was old or something and when we got back and I was unpacking, there was another note." Nny took me off the wall and hugged me. "Where's the note?" He said in an angry, yet calm tone. "It's still up in my room on the floor."

We walk up the stairs and into the room I picked up the paper and hand it to Nny. "None of that is true, he is absolutely delusional." I say. Nnys face was almost scary, you could see the absolute unfiltered rage behind his dark eyes. "I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!!" Nny yelled throwing the paper out the boarded window. He ran out of the house, I follow. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "I'm... I'm going to I don't know but when I get the chance I'm going to kill that bastard." He said looking at me. "Oh well in the mean time you wanna go drain some people for their blood?" I ask pointing at the house with my thumb. "Yeah that be helpful." We walk into the house and down the stairs and drain the two siblings blood, it was strangely pleasant.

We walk back up the stairs absolutely covered in blood. "Wow uhm that was a lot of people dying and bleeding." Nny had two buckets of blood in his hands. "Here I'll go paint the wall, you... you can go wash off the blood." He said closing the basement door with his foot. "Yeah okie." I walk into my room and get an over sized t-shirt, shorts and a towel. I walk into the bathroom, knife sink still looking absolutely wicked. The bathtub wasn't full of random body parts or water, nor blood. As a matter of fact it looked like it had been cleaned, that's sweet that he cleaned so I can clean up. I lay my clean clothes on the toilet and hop in the tub turning the shower on as hot as I could get it. 'Hey wait a minute, how is there water if Nny found the place, who pays the bills and stuff?' I think washing the blood out of my hair. I finish washing and hop out of the shower and put my clothes on. Before I walk out of the steamy bathroom I wipe the mirror off and look at myself in the mirror. 'Y'know they say love yourself before others, or before a relationship, jokes on them I feel freaking great!' I think as I walk out of the bathroom and put my dirty clothes in a box that I'm currently using as a dirty clothes basket. I check my watch, 7:46, we must have been down there doing killy hurty stuff for at least four hours.