14

Nny felt hot tears begin to roll down his cheeks as he carried me back to his house. I'm not dead, just knocked out. "What do I do? AAARRRGGGHHHH DAMMIT!!" Nny lied you on the couch and walked around trying to think. After at least 30 minutes of being unconscious I wake up . I open my eyes and see Nny sitting on the other end of the couch, my legs in his lap keeping them elevated. He was crying and eating a whole bag of chips and watching reality tv. I sit up Nny almost not noticing. He looked at me with big eyes, he dropped the chips and practically diving at me, wrapping his lanky arms around me now lying on top of me. Tears running down his face. "You're not dead?" He doesn't get off me but he pushes up off the couch to look at me. "No?" I giggle a little bit to kill the awkwardness. "Do you remember what happened?" Nny completely sat up his knees against his chest. I sit up and lean my head on his shoulder. "Not really, I just remember Squee and we were about to leave then it blacks out." I say crossing my arm in his and holding his hand. "You fell off the roof and passed out." He said holding my hand tightly.

"I fell off a roof? I feel fine though." I squishing my ribs with my other hand. "Well I caught you, but then I fell and you went flying so you might not have a lot of pain. However to make sure you're ok, you should stay home from work tomorrow." Nny said leaning his head on mine. "Really? I can't though, I've been late so often if I take a day off I might as well quit." I say. "Then just quit your job, you can sleep in as long as you want and stay up with me as long as you want." Nny said grinning excitedly. "I can't just quit my job, how will I pay my apartment rent or afford food?" I ask. "Well I can help with rent or you can move in with me, I have a spare room, and food and stuff I can afford fine." He says a little red coming to his face.

"Move in with you? Wait wait wait, were do you get money from?" I ask realizing he doesn't have a job. "When I kill someone for more than the wall, I kill them because they truly deserve to die, I might steal their wallets leaving nothing but a licenses and anything not money." He said casually. "Oh well how about this, if I get fired then I'll move in with you, if I don't then I'll stay in my apartment." He looked at me and cocked an eyebrow smiling. "Alright deal."the hands that were crossed and held shook, I laugh. "I should sleep or something." I say standing up and stretching. "Oh alright, do you want me to drive you home?" He asked stand up after me.

We get in the car and drive to my apartment. I get out of the car and wave to him as he drove off. I walk into the apartment, it's lonely and dark. "I should call the cafe and tell them I'm not coming in." I turn on my phone and call the manager, hickster. "Hey I'm just calling to let you know I'm not coming into work tomorrow." I sit down on my bed. "Really? Are you serious? Well then don't bother coming into work EVER AGAIN!!!" He yelled and hung up. My head felt dizzy and tears began down my face. 'I just got fired! I'm gonna have to move in with Nny.' This is fine it's not a big deal that I'm moving in, plenty of people move into their boyfriends or girlfriends house. I turn off my alarm and go to sleep pulling the covers over myself. 'wander if he'll let me keep my collection of pop bottles?' I giggle to myself and fall asleep