Thirty-Eight (Smut)

His lips floated over yours. Eyes locked, he let the tip of his dick press against your tight entrance.

For a moment, he waited.

A soft breath escaped you.

"Frank...", you mumbled, refusing to beg for him to finally give you that physical affection you've been craving for years.

All of a sudden, he dropped you while his hips twitched upwards. His lips pressed onto yours, swallowing the gasp of surprise that escaped you as his length spread your entrance a good amount.

Focusing on his taste instead of the burning that his package chased up your walls to the deepest depths of your core, you bit his bottom lip.

Frank had always been a stretch, but after not sleeping with him for a while, it felt like a first time experience, a bit overwhelming, but nothing you couldn't handle after a moment of getting into it.

The tension inside your body faded.

As the pressure around his cock eased, Frank let out a deep breath of relief.

"Shit...", he cursed and let his forehead fall against yours. "I forgot how... tight you are..."

Still struggling for air but wanting to tease him, you let your walls twitch. Again, they tightened around him, choking his length and making his breath shiver.

Your lips found his again before he could complain. Your tongue slid into his mouth, greedy to take in this familiar taste of his that you had missed for so many years.

Humming low, he started moving in a slow but steady pace.

At first, the rubbing sensation caused another burning feeling to spread through your insides. But as he started to move more smoothly, it faded and instead turned into the feeling of something warm and liquid getting pushed up into your innermost.

Gasping for air, you parted from him and let your head fall against the wall.

A moan rolled from your lips. It wasn't loud, but clearly a sound of pleasure and lust.

You buried your nails in the thick flesh of his shoulders. The sweet pain that was caused by it earned you a low growl from him.

His grip on your butt tightened and he pressed you harder into the wall to start moving in a less slow and more heated way.

You sighed.

"Frank...", you couldn't look him in the eyes while the feeling of heat traveled from between your legs, up to your face and made it feel like your cheeks were glowing. "Let me... enjoy it a bit longer..."

A moan dripped from your parted lips, louder this time.
Shivering slightly at the sound, he buried his face in the crotch of your neck and pressed further into you. It felt like he was trying to close the last bit of space between the two of you, to force his existence to melt into yours.

His pace slowed down again. With strong yet confident movements, he thrusted so deep into you, that it caused your eyes to roll back.

Moans filled his ears like music. Those sounds alone made him forget his regrets from the past.

"Fuck!", he breathed against the sensitive skin of your neck. "God... I've missed this."

Slowly, you started to move against him.

"What?", you asked to tease him and gently bit down on his bottom lip.

He stole another kiss, long and so heated that saliva dripped from your mouths and mixed. His tongue fought with yours for dominance while his thrusts started to get quicker again.

"You.", he said in a hoarse voice and with dark eyes. "Fuck it... I've missed you. I've missed you all this goddamn time."

His hips twitched upwards.

The tip of his throbbing cock hit your burning core.
Screaming in pleasure, you wrapped your legs around him and started moving faster as well to ride on the heat that made you twitch and melt against him.

The warmth of his body stroked your skin while the sounds of him hitting deep into you filled the night.

Finally, you were able to match his pace while your forehead pressed against his.

Frank had his teeth clenched as his dick started to twitch inside of you. He was so swollen that it made your walls tighten even more.

Grinning devilish, you made them choke his member while he kept pushing inside, fast yet loving.

His breathing quickened.

You could feel how each of his movements made the heat between your legs grow. It felt like you were about to throw your head back and cum all over him.

It had been long ever since you've felt an orgasm like this build up.

Goosebumps started to grow all over your body.

"Frank!", you gasped as your legs started to shake.

As his name dripped from the tip of your tongue, he couldn't hold back anymore. His nails dug into your skin as he picked a quick, harsh pace to thrust himself inside of you.

Each movement reached deeper than the other.

Each time he pushed in, the swollen tip of his cock made you moan. And as he pulled back, he had to curse under his breath because your walls choked him like no one else had ever managed to.

The sound of his breathing changed as he pulled you into his arms, your chest pressing against his soft fur.

"No..!", you hissed and tried to fight back the wave if ecstasy that was about to explode between your legs.

Your middle twitched while it felt like your core was about to be set on fire.

Gasping, he locked eyes with you.

"Don't hold back.", he begged and pressed a loving kiss to your lips. "Cum with me."

The request was enough to send you over the edge.

Squeezing your eyes shut, you threw your head back and moaned his name into the darkness.

"Frank!", you screamed while your body started to shake all over. "Frank!"

With his teeth clenched, he slammed his hips into you. The veins on his dick started to throb and twitch. A few more thrusts and he buried himself so deep inside of you that his legs gave in.

Breathing heavily, you two slid down on the wall of the house while his hot, sticky seed poured out of you and into the damp grass.

"Fuck...", you gasped, but couldn't hide the satisfied smile. "You really do know how to fuck..."

Tired, he hummed.

"I've only ever fucked so good when it was with you.", he breathed a kiss to your forehead. "Must be love or some shit..."